Archdiocese of Baltimore and the Archdiocese of Washington

In checking my Sitemeter blog logs for yesterday, I was stunned to see the number of individuals seeking Lenten Services in either the Ordinary form or the Extraordinary form for Ash Wednesday. Then, I clicked the link on my blogroll for MassTimes.org, the ubiquitous repository of Masses and the Sacraments around the world, and found that their server was then and still is down.

For those locally (and the logs indicated many of you who visited were local) I have added hyperlinks to the blog menu to the Archdiocese of Baltimore and for the Archdiocese of Washington. Both Archdioceses have amazingly user-friendly websites that list parishes, their locations and even hyperlinks to the Parishes. Some of the parishes post their bulletins and these had great details on Lenten services, and Ash Wednesday specifically.

Hope this helps you in the future!

+A.M.D.G.+

Comments