A Gem of a Find - The Recovering Choir Director!

I found a beautiful site called "The Recovering Choir Director" or "Cantemus Domino.net." Please examine the website by Aristotle A. Esguerra if you would like. It is a musical treasure trove of information especially regarding the Graduale Romanum.

Here are the Propers for the Votive Mass of the Holy Spirit (with audio and translations according to the Graduale Romanum). The MP3 links are quite beautiful. I have been listening to the Introit,
"Caritas Dei diffusa est" (Romans 5:5, 10-11; Psalm 102:1). It is absolutely marvelous!

The site has been added to the Favorites and Blogroll in the right menu.


Comments

  1. Thank you for your kind comments. I will add your blog to my blogroll right after entering this comment.

    The Introit is actually the Spiritus Domini and the Benedictine Monks of Sao Paolo, Brazil are the featured singers. You may find many more of their recordings here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as well for your clarification.

    I confess I found your site linked to some comments I was reading. It is interesting the way information flows on the internet.

    Pax vobiscum!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment