- American Papist >> Vicar General v. Canon Law
- LatinMassNetwork >> New Traditional Latin Mass starting at St Joseph's Church in Danville, PA on Oct 28, 2008
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Usus Antiquior now at Cambridge University
- The Way of the Fathers >> Bacteria in the Cubicula
- WDTPRS >> Priests! Be not afraid! - A priest says his first TLM
- WDTPRS >> 1571 Battle of Lepanto: in 4 hours 40,000 dead
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
- FIRST THING: On the Square >> Hard Times for Great Books (Eleanor Bourg Donlon)
- In the Light of the Law >> Priestless Sundays and the Sunday Obligation
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Marine's Prayer (Please pray for our troops!)
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Tuesdays with St. Thomas: Why People Believe in Many Gods
- Standing on My Head >> Fr Blake on the Angels
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Into the fiery furnace
- American Papist >> Abp. Hughs vs. Rep. LaBruzzo
- WDTPRS >> Avvenire: Archbp. Burke on Summorum Pontificum
- WDTPRS >> Vancouver: Extraordinary form of Mass alive and well
Monday, September 29, 2008
- Residuum Revertetur >> St. Michael the Archangel
- RORATE CAELI >> Crisis? What crisis? The beast was slain forever
- Standing on My Head >> More on the Servers of St. Mary's
- WDTPRS >> Pope Benedict on the help of angels
- WDTPRS >> Puzzled: Why is Fordham giving an award to Justice Breyer?
- WDTPRS >> Meeting on "miracle" attributed to Card. Newman?
- WDTPRS >> The Apostlic Pardon - Fathers, do you know it? (Must Read!)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Burke: Dems = "Party of Death"
- Whispers in the Loggia >> A New Creation at the "Nervi"
Afternoon Roundup - Monday, September 29th, 2008 - Feast of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael
- WDTPRS >> Office of Pontifical Ceremonies - who was appointed, who was not
- WDTPRS >> Card. Levada on separation of faith from life
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "There is...no rupture" in the liturgy
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Something brief about the "Our Father"
- Summorum Pontificum >> Concerning the Ultimatum from Cardinal Castrillion Hoyos
- The New Liturgical Movement >> First Requiem in Usus Antiquior at Cathedral Church of Edinburgh
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Institute for Sacred Music website
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Msgr Gänswein on the Pope and the Liturgy
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Angels and Demons
Sunday, September 28, 2008
- WDTPRS >> San Diego TLM news
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: who should receive Anointing of the Sick?
- WDTPRS >> Card. Castrillon's intro to new edition of Fortescue/O'Connell ("Catholic have a juridical right...")
- WDTPRS >> Observations of a priest new to the TLM
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> 'the defining event of their whole Catholic lives"
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Cardinal Hoyos preface to new edition of "The Ceremonies of the Roman Rite Described" ("all seminaries should provide such training...")
Saturday, September 27, 2008
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Rule of Life
- Summorum Pontificum >> Catholics have a juridical right to Gregorian Rite, priests & bishops “must accept” their requests
- The New Liturgical Movement >> More Liturgical News from Kenrick Seminary, St. Louis
- WDTPRS >> D. of Venice: Extraordinary Use parish (Florida)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Saint Cookie and Uncle Bert
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "Lady Katrina" and the Specter of "Eugenics"
Friday, September 26, 2008
- Dignare Me Laudare Te, Virgo Sacrata >> The Beauty of the Solemn High Mass, as portrayed by Hollywood
- In the Light of the Law >> Well, since you asked, here's what's wrong with assisting at the invalid marriages of AWOL priests
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Hoyos Preface to New Edition of Ceremonies of Roman Rite: Juridical Rights of Catholic Faithful to Usus Antiquior must be Respected; Train Seminarians
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Possible Change in the Liturgy (OF) Taking Shape
- The New Liturgical Movement >> CNA on New Liturgical Consultors
- WDTPRS >> Catholic Times (UK): Paul VI & Bugnini: no one more “pastorally sensitive” about TLM
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "For Virtuous Governance"
- Charlotte was Both >> Synod Mania!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Not even sure why this article is relevant. This last part though seems to be disquieting, though...
A hardly noticed brief note from the Vatican's Press office announced the appointment of new consultants for the office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff. It did not mention, however, the importance of the new appointees.
The new consultants include Monsignor Nicola Bux, professor at the Theological Faculty of Puglia (Southern Italy,) and author of several books on liturgy, especially on the Eucharist. Bux recently finish a new book "Pope Benedict’s Reform," printed by the Italian publishing house Piemme, scheduled to hit the shelves in December.
The list of news consultants includes Fr. Mauro Gagliardi, an expert in Dogmatic theology and professor at the Legionaries of Christ's Pontifical Athenaeum “Regina Apostolorum”; Opus Dei Spanish priest Juan José Silvestre Valor, professor at the Pontifical University of Santa Croce in Rome; Fr. Uwe Michael Lang, C.O., an official of the Congregation for the Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments and author of the book "Turning Towards the Lord" -about the importance of facing "ad orientem" during Mass; and Fr. Paul C.F. Gunter, a Benedictine professor at the Pontifical Athenaeum Sant Anselmo in Rome and member of the editorial board of the forthcoming "Usus Antiquior," a quarterly journal dedicated to the Liturgy under the auspices of the Society of St. Catherine of Siena. The Society, which has an association with the English Province of the Order of Preachers (Dominicans), promotes the intellectual and liturgical renewal of the Church.
Also relevant to the appointments is the fact that all former consultants, appointed when Archbishop Piero Marini led the office of Liturgical Celebrations, have been dismissed by not renewing their appointments.Hmmmmmm.... "Introibo ad altare Dei."
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Roma Locuta Est, Causa Finita Est (Must read!)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Motu Proprio Conference to take place in France
- WDTPRS >> Newark: TLM implemented
- WDTPRS >> TLM Seminary News (sorry, no...)
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Communion Rails - Fr. Z. rants
- Whispers in the Loggia >> At "Home" with the Popes
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
- RORATE CAELI >> "appointed consultors of the Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff..."
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Catechesis or Liturgy?
- The Recovering Choir Director >> Unwritten memo to composers: “Set the propers”
- The Way of the Fathers >> Spousal Secrets
- Whispers in the Loggia >> No Good Preach Goes Unpunished
- Charlotte was Both >> 40 Days (Pray!)
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: “biretiquette” for the Novus Ordo
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: Deacons, blessings and the older Roman Ritual
- WDTPRS >> How St. Padre Pio received the stigmata
- Whispers in the Loggia >> At the Synod, "a Sign of Hope"
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "A Crime Against Humanity"
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Sin & Cinema (Tim Perry)
- RORATE CAELI >> The FSSP in France
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Welcome to the neighborhood!
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: can glass chalices be used? (in short, NO!)
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: what can be blessed?
- WDTPRS >> Musing on the long-desired document
- www.Chiesa.com >> The Two Sides of Pacelli. Courageous as Pope, Too Cautious as Secretary of State (Sandro Magister)
- Creative Minority Report >> Archbishop Says He'll Close Hospitals Over Abortion
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Thousands March in Vietnam
- Shrine of the Holy Whapping >> "Do we all holy rites; Let there be sung Non nobis and Te Deum."
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Tuesday With St. Thomas: Divine Providence
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Roman dicastery lauds Bishop O'Donoghue for his courageous action
Monday, September 22, 2008
Bangalore, Sep. 22, 2008 (CWNews.com) - More than 3,000 stunned Catholics gathered in sorrow at St. James church at Marianapalaya, a Bangalore suburb, on Sunday after the church was found desecrated.Sad, sad, sad... Read the full story here.
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> The Real Problem with Bishops (Fran Maier)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> The power of sin does NOT "prevail"
- Shrine of the Holy Whapping >> The Mass, on Its Own Terms
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Closing Mass at Ss. Trinita, Summorum Pontificum Conference
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Learn Pater Noster (Video)
- WDTPRS >> If you are wondering what to give a more "traditional" priest
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: servers using clerical collars
- WDTPRS >> D. of Venice in Florida: Personal Parish for TLM
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Saturday, September 20, 2008
- WDTPRS >> CNS: “Implementation of Tridentine ruling frustrates some” (good comments by Fr. Zuhlsdorf in response to this article)
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: changing from altar “servers” to altar boys
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Christ the Sacrament of God
- The New Liturgical Movement >> New Feature for NLM Writers or Readers
- Whispers in the Loggia >> In Hanoi, the Watch Continues
Friday, September 19, 2008
- Summorum Pontificum >> "The bishops are boycotting the Pope."
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Showdown in Hanoi
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> The Truths We Hold, and By Which We Are Held
- In the Light of the Law >> Sacramento vs. the Dominicans: why St. Paul would approve
- World Net Daily >> Knights of Columbus to Biden: You're wrong on abortion
Thursday, September 18, 2008
I checked the St. Mary’s bulletin online for the TLM on Tuesday and found that the TLM is scheduled for Friday instead.If you are close by, why not attend?
"LATIN TRIDENTINE MASS - Rev. Mark White will be offering a Latin Tridentine Mass in the Church on Friday, September 26th at 7:00 pm. Why not take this opportunity to either acquaint or re-acquaint yourself with this 'Extraordinary Form of the Holy Mass.'"
- WDTPRS >> Reflecting on Card. Castrillon’s remarks the other day
- WDTPRS >> Bishop Levoir! Ad multos annos
- RORATE CAELI >> Benedict XVI on Pius XII, the Pastor Angelicus
- The New Liturgical Movement >> New Web Address for The New Liturgical Movement
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Vespers in the Extraordinary Form at Moscow Cathedral
- The Black Biretta >> Monsignori (A second here for Father Robert Levis!)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
- RORATE CAELI >> Moving Slowly
- RORATE CAELI >> Perl: more Comforting words
- Summorum Pontificum >> Advocatus Diaboli: Supply Reconsidered
- Summorum Pontificum >> Systemic disobedience to Summorum Pontificum
- Dignare Te Laudare Te, Virgo Sacrata >> Solemn High Mass at Holy Comforter/St. Cyprian's in DC
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Vocations worth sacrifice on the part of some for the good of all?
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Trid-Head on Mass Hysteria: "How Can We Fight?" (Rocco ponders that when Cardinal Castrillon-Hoyos steps down from PCED at the age of 80, is it possible that 'Archbp.' Burke could take his place?)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Saving St. Mary's (Galveston's Cathedral-Basilica)
Have a look!
Reading between the lines, it seems clear that the Pope was sending a message to French bishops, and others who have resisted implementation of the motu proprio. Even by their own standards, he was saying, they should "tolerate" the liturgical form that many faithful Catholics embrace. "There is no opposition between the liturgy renewed by Vatican II and this liturgy," the Pontiff assured his in-flight press conference. Thus there is no reason for hostility toward the extraordinary form.
If that message was conveyed subtly during the Pope's trip toward Paris, it was delivered quite explicitly on Sunday when the Holy Father addressed the members of the French hierarchy in a meeting at Lourdes. Noting that a year had passed since Summorum Pontificum was issued, the Pope told the bishops that he recognized the tensions within the French Church-- and expected them to address the problem.
- Whispers in the Loggia >> In Ike's Wake, Faith, Hope and Love (Rocco "nails" it again. Link to Catholic Charities for Texas. "Dear God, please put Texas back together again...")
- www.Chiesa.com >> From Paris and Lourdes, the Lesson of the "Liturgist" Pope (Sandro Magister)
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Tuesdays with St. Thomas: Divine Providence and Human Freedom
- Summorum Pontificum >> Cardinal Hoyos: Some not satisfied even after pope's Tridentine Mass decree (Brian Kopp)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Roman Conference on Summorum Pontificum Begins Today
Monday, September 15, 2008
- WDTPRS >> Benedict XVI to French Bishops on TLM and Summorum Pontificum
- WDTPRS >> Denver: 1st TLM in Cathedral in 40 years
- WDTPRS >> John L Allen on Benedict XVI speaking about Summorum Pontificum
- WDTPRS >> Reminder: The Five Rules of Engagement
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Yet Further Tridentine Tidings from Notre Dame
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Pope at Lourdes (video!)
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> Ordinary form music problem
- Shrine of the Holy Whapping >> Yet Further Tridentine Tidings from Notre Dame
I am very pleased to add another TLM Mass to the menu in the right margin and to the list of TLMs linked to the header.
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Misreading Cardinal George (Richard W. Garnett)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> "Tepid" response to the Pope? No thank you to "applause meter"
- RORATE CAELI >> We cannot be silent about what we know
- RORATE CAELI >> No "servile subordination" between the Pope and the Bishops
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Pontifical Mass (EF) in Vienna
- WDTPRS >> Raleigh, NC: Bp. Burbidge - “I remain committed to the vision of our Holy Father”
- WDTPRS >> "Let's imagine that it's 1942"
- WDTPRS >> Why we need a Pope Benedict’s Marshall Plan
Sunday, September 14, 2008
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Dominican Rite Announcements (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Usus Antiquior and the NLM Team up for Design Contest: Win a Three Year Subscription to the New Journal
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Benedict XVI on the Motu Proprio: Satisfactory Solutions for All within Reasonable Times
- Whispers in the Loggia >> At Prayer
- Whispers in the Loggia >> To The Bishops (The address touches on a variety of subjects including the acceptance of the TLM)
- The Curt Jester >> Top Catholic Seminary sees spike in enrollment (61 new seminarians at the Pontifical North American!)
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Benedict: "Liturgy...can never be too beautiful for God"
- RORATE CAELI >> Sin divides; the Holy Mother unites
- Standing on My Head >> The Triumph of the Cross
- The New Liturgical Movement >> The Official Launch of the Journal Usus Antiquior: Opening Remarks, Letter of Cardinal Castrillon Hoyos
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Anniversary of the Coming into Effect of Summorum Pontificum
Saturday, September 13, 2008
You should be aware of the following:
Pictures from the ADW Practicum for the Extraordinary Form:
First Mass by Father White
Father White attended the practicum referred to in the first post. I believe another priest who attended will be celebrating his first mass this Sunday in southern Maryland. It would be good if you posted these on your blog. The posts are from the blog, Meeting Christ in the Liturgy, done by a local priest and Navy Chaplain. I don’t know his name. You may know him. Now that something is happening in the ADW, I think it would be good to publicize the masses said by these 15 priests to increase attendance and give them encouragement.
- Ars Catholica >> A Must Read - The Pope on Culture
- LatinMassNetwork >> Palmyra, Virginia Saints Peter and Paul Church Weekly Traditional Latin Mass 7 AM Sundays (The website for this Parish is here. There is no mention of a TLM in the Mass Schedule. If someone can confirm this, I will add it to the Menu of TLMs on the right...)
- RORATE CAELI >> Dear readers, I take a rare step...
- Whispers in the Loggia >> The Goal of His Pilgrimage
- Whispers in the Loggia >> How Do We Reach God? (250,000 in attendance at Mass)
Friday, September 12, 2008
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "I Love France"
- Ars Catholica >> The Committee
- The Hermeneutic of Continuity >> The Holy Father in France
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Sacred Music and the Orientation of the Priest at the Altar: The Foundational Pillars for Beginning the Reform of Parish Liturgical Practice
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Archi-Liturgical Culture Wars by Aidan Nichols OP
Thursday, September 11, 2008
- WDTPRS >> The Pelosi/Biden Scandals during the White House Press Briefing (Fr. Z. has turned the comment box off. He may not be aware that Les Kinsolving is a talk show host in the Baltimore metro region and was an Episcopalian priest. He is very familiar with religious issues as a result).
- WDTPRS >> 14 Sept - Madison, WI: PONTIFICAL Mass - TLM
- WDTPRS >> USCCB will discuss abortion politics in plenary session
- WDTPRS >> Benedict XVI on the late Card. Innocenti
- WDTPRS >> KC Bishops on Moral Responsibility, Voting
- AmericanPapist >> Pope Benedict at Ground Zero
- RORATE CAELI >> Message from the FSSPX District of France
- Shouts in the Piazza >> Coat of Arms of Bishop Malooly of Wilmington
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> The Witness of the Saints: The Birth of Mary
- The New Liturgical Movement >> The Premonstratensians Top the Charts
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Vestments and Vesture: The Folded Chasuble and the Broad Stole
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
O Prince of Peace, we humbly ask Your protection for all our men and women in military service. Give them unflinching courage to defend with honor, dignity, and devotion the rights of all who are imperiled by injustice and evil. Guard our churches, our homes, our schools, our hospitals, our factories, our buildings, and all those within from harm and peril. Protect our land and its peoples from enemies from within and without. Grant an early peace with victory founded upon justice. Instill in the hearts and minds of men and women everywhere a firm purpose to live forever in peace and good will toward all. Amen.
~~Franciscan Mission Associates
- Whispers in the Loggia >> On the Agenda (big doings!)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Chant Seminar, Miami, Florida
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Dominican Rite in Portland (9/14/08)
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Solemn Mass at the Toronto Oratory
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Sacramentary for Papal Visit to France
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> COMMUNICADO!
- WDTPRS >> 14 Sept: Rhode Island - Missa Cantata - TLM
- WDTPRS >> ZENIT: Fr. McNamara on the TLM and NO together
- WDTPRS >> Bp. Slattery of Tulsa on human life: correcting scandal, Pelosi & Biden
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Bishops to Bush: Drop the Raids
- Whispers in the Loggia >> On the "Apostolate"
- Whispers in the Loggia >> On the "Lace Ceiling"
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
- Whispers in the Loggia >> "He Shall Be Peace" (Bishop Malooly and Archbp. O'Brien at the installation Mass)
- WDTPRS >> Sen. Obama (D-IL) edges away from his Saddleback Forum answer!
- WDTPRS >> Hugh Hewitt states it clearly
- WDTPRS >> Prayer Request from RORATE
- Creative Minority Report > Vatican Official Quoted Without Attributing It To The Vatican
- RORATE CAELI >> Public Servants and Moral Reasoning: A notice to the Catholic community in northern Colorado
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Tuesdays with St. Thomas: God’s Governance of the World and our Salvation
- The Black Biretta >> Logic 101
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Announcement of Editorial Board of Usus Antiquior Journal
- The New Liturgical Movement >> 2nd Printing, Parish Book of Chant
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Papal MC Explains Changes to Papal Liturgy to French
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Further Tridentine Tidings from the University of Notre Dame
Monday, September 8, 2008
- AmericanPapist >> Breaking: Chaput responds to Biden
- WDTPRS >> Rhode Island TLM for 1st anniversary of Summorum Pontificum
- WDTPRS >> Bp. Morlino of Madison on Pelosi, Biden and the failure of the clergy
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: priestly handwashing before Mass
- WDTPRS >> Denver Archbp. Chaput on Sen. Biden’s comments on Meet The Press
- Whispers in the Loggia >> As Delaware Celebrates, Denver Critiques
Gospel: Matthew 1: 1-16, 18-23
The Book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ,Praise to You Lord Jesus Christ!
the son of David, the son of Abraham.
Abraham became the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers.
Judah became the father of Perez and Zerah,
whose mother was Tamar.
Perez became the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
Ram the father of Amminadab.
Amminadab became the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
Salmon the father of Boaz,
whose mother was Rahab.
Boaz became the father of Obed,
whose mother was Ruth.
Obed became the father of Jesse,
Jesse the father of David the king.
David became the father of Solomon,
whose mother had been the wife of Uriah.
Solomon became the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asaph.
Asaph became the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Joram,
Joram the father of Uzziah.
Uzziah became the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah.
Hezekiah became the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amos,
Amos the father of Josiah.
Josiah became the father of Jechoniah and his brothers
at the time of the Babylonian exile.
After the Babylonian exile,
Jechoniah became the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
Zerubbabel the father of Abiud.
Abiud became the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
Azor the father of Zadok.
Zadok became the father of Achim,
Achim the father of Eliud,
Eliud the father of Eleazar.
Eleazar became the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary.
Of her was born Jesus who is called the Christ.
Now this is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about.
When his mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph,
but before they lived together,
she was found with child through the Holy Spirit.
Joseph her husband, since he was a righteous man,
yet unwilling to expose her to shame,
decided to divorce her quietly.
Such was his intention when, behold,
the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said,
“Joseph, son of David,
do not be afraid to take Mary your wife into your home.
For it is through the Holy Spirit
that this child has been conceived in her.
She will bear a son and you are to name him Jesus,
because he will save his people from their sins.”
All this took place to fulfill
what the Lord had said through the prophet:
Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son,
and they shall name him Emmanuel,
which means “God is with us.”
- It' On (Senator Biden, "incoming"...)
- For Wilmington's New Bishop, Fran Frenzy (God be with you, Your Excellency!)
- Newark's Humble "Healing Bishop"
- On the Move (a new Archbishop of Florence as predicted yesterday)
- A Month On, "Great Sadness"... and Patient Endurance (the Marian Days accident)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Salve Regina, by Richard Rice
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Young Catholic Adults: "The Traditional Mass Returns to Cheltenham"
- WDTPRS >> QUAERITUR: priests not blessing children at Communion
- WDTPRS >> First Pete and then Re-Pete: Biden follows Pelosi down the slope on Meet The Press (Prayers for Bishop Malooly...)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Biden's Turn
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Deja Vu, Vatican Style (Bishop Giuseppe Betori)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
- The Black Biretta >> ad orientem (Fr. John Trigilio)
- WDTPRS >> Sioux City’s Bp. Nickless on Speaker Pelosi, culture, and voting
- WDTPRS >> Gov. Palin: ex-Catholic? Stop bugging me about it
- Whispers in the Loggia >> Filling Out the Aula (must read!)
- Whispers in the Loggia >> A Month On, the Healing Continues (a moving story!)
- AmericanPapist >> Flash: Pelosi *accepts* the Niederauer invitation
- RORATE CAELI >> Cardinal Vingt-Trois: "The Church in France is undergoing a transition”
- RORATE CAELI >> Pontifical Mass in the Philippines
- St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Reflections on Sacrosanctum Concilium, Part 9: Approaching Mass with a Proper Disposition
- The New Liturgical Movement >> Notre Dame du Cap Pilgrimage, Quebec