- Accepting Abundance >> A question about babies for atheists who deny "natural law"
- American Papist >> Democrats, Progressives, and the Intentional Fracturing of America
- American Papist >> Some First Thoughts on Newt
- American Papist >> Daniel in the Lions’ Den: Progressives Come After Catholic Religious Liberty
- chantblog >> The Whale Song Project
- Colleen Hammond >> St Andrew Christmas Novena
- Creative Minority Report >> A Very Newt Christmas
- First Thoughts >> The Contraceptive Mandate, Yet Again (Joseph Knippenberg)
- flosdomini >> Finals and St. Thomas Aquinas
- Godzdogz >> 30th November - St Andrew
- Insight Scoop >> Mother Teresa's work with the poor: "She did it for Jesus."
- Liturgia Latina >> 30th November, St Andrew, Apostle
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Next Step for Reformers
- New Liturgical Movement >> Looking Toward the Nativity with St. Cyril of Jerusalem
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> The Search for God Cannot Wait
- RORATE CÆLI >> Abp. Nichols praises "Civil partnerships" for "people of the same sex"
- Streets Of Gold >> Happy The Eyes That See What You See (Luke 10:23)
- The Anchoress >> Fulfilling God’s Longings for Us
- The Chant Café >> "Singing the Mass" Now Available from Solesmes
- The Chant Café >> Propers for the Franciscans
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Jet pack man
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> London metropolitan elite now invited to consultation for Scotland on gay marriage
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> Return to the Shire and Seven Ways to Eat Like a Hobbit...
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Bp. Etienne: “Secularism is the moral grizzly bear of our day!”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Bowing to the altar instead of genuflecting during Mass. Fr. Z rants.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: Entrance Antiphon not used at Sunday Mass
- Word On Fire Blog >> Spirituality: The mysterious gift of Christ
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Evening Roundup - Feria of Advent - Commemoration: St. Saturninus, Bishop and Martyr - November 29th, 2011
Posted by Deo volente at 7:31 PM