- American Papist >> News Outlets Failed to Reveal Lesbian Denied Communion at Mother’s Funeral … is a Buddhist and Gay Rights Activist (Superb reporting....)
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> Mass for Annunciation in Piqua
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Holy See approves Bible for ordinariate liturgy (Madeleine Teahan)
- chantblog >> Znamenny Chant: The Lord's Prayer
- Charlotte was Both >> Gifts and Talents: Overrated?
- Creative Minority Report >> Where are the Good Christian Non-B!#@hes on TV?
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Satan says, "Non serviam!"
- First Thoughts >> The Body, Natural and Spiritual (Matthew Cantirino)
- First Thoughts >> Just War and Iran (R.R. Reno)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> New: "When Hitler Took Austria: A Memoir of Heroic Faith by the Chancellor's Son"
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Sts. Perpetua and Felicity, Pray for Us!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> How Long Before the Left Dumps Sandra Fluke?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Pro-Life Protesters Win Court Settlement (State of Maryland...)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Liturgical Developments in the Anglican Ordinariate
- Psallam Domino >> Psalm 118 Heth: Our portion is God; God’s portion is the Church
- RORATE CÆLI >> Looking for the Sacred in All the Wrong Places ...
- Shower of Flowers >> Vision...St. Bernadette
- Streets Of Gold >> How Much Love Do We Put In The Giving
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> Saints Felicity and Perpetua for children
- The Spiritual Exercises Blog >> Searching for What Is Lost
- Vultus Christi >> History of Stamullen Priory
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Safe, legal and rare
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Under pain of death, everyone was to sacrifice to the gods and obtain a certificate.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> QUAERITUR: When does the Eucharistic fast start? Before Communion or before Mass?
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Ne Derelínquas Me' - Commemor.: St. Thomas Aquinas, Confess. & Doct. Or St. Thomas Aquinas (FSSP) - March 7th
Posted by Deo volente at 6:49 PM