- American Papist >> David Gibson Shills for the White House During Obamacare Mandate Negotiations
- CatholicVote.org >> White House Agrees with Bishops: Not Much They Agree On (Stephen White)
- Dignare Me Laudare Te, Virgo Sacrata >> Dominican Rite Mass in New York City
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> What persuades you to follow Christ?
- Dymphna's Road >> Follow Me
- Edward Feser >> Reading Rosenberg, Part VIII
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Sandra Fluke's Nemesis: The 20-Something Catholic Law Student
- New Liturgical Movement >> Holy Coat Pilgrimage 2012
- New Liturgical Movement >> New Edition of Les Heures Grégoriennes
- Psallam Domino >> Psalm 118 Heth/2: Dark times for the Church and the need for faithful monasticism
- RORATE CÆLI >> “Christus pro nobis mortuus est”
- The Chant Café >> The Boston Choir School has new site and more
- The Chant Café >> Again, why do you not like the extraordinary form?
- The Curt Jester >> What the heck does that have to do with our freedom of religion?
- The Curt Jester >> The right to conscientious objection
- The Hilaire Belloc Blog >> Joe Pearce on Belloc...
- Vultus Christi >> A Benedictine Bishop on Silence in Church
- Vultus Christi >> The Maternal Heart of Mary
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Fr. Blake: “What we have failed to do is prepare our people for any battle over this issue.”
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Deus In Adiutorium' - Commemoration: St. John of God, Confessor - March 8th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 6:36 PM