- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP >> TWO FAITHS, TWO DIFFERENT CHRISTIANITIES, THAT HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON EXCEPT THE NAME
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> 'No remedy'? No--God's Hand! (Sunday homily)
- IDLE SPECULATIONS >> Religious Art and Italian Hospitals
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> The Weekly Benedict: March 17, 2012
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> A Beautiful Adoption Story
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Fourth Sunday of LentB: "Polluting the Lord's temple" through sin, man and woman discover joy and mercy in Jesus Christ "lifted up" on the Cross
- Mulier Fortis >> Photos From Brighton...
- RORATE CÆLI >> Caussin in Lent: Jesus flies from sceptres and runs towards the Cross
- Secondhand Smoke >> IPAB To Be Killed in House
- Standing on My Head >> Homosexual Marriage in England
- Standing on My Head >> The Practical Purpose of Penitence
- Streets Of Gold >> The Hymn of St. Patrick
- The Chant Café >> Faux-Tribalism in Catholic Music
- The Chant Café >> Talk by James Macmillan
- The Path Less Taken >> "There'll be no locks or bolts between us Mary-Kate, except those in your mercenary little heart!"
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> What does “manifest sin” mean when talking Communion and can. 915?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> “The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that…”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> PRAYERCAzT: The Lorica of St. Patrick
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS Laetare 4th Sunday of Lent (2002MR): “with prompt devotion and eager faith”
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Verba Mea Auribus' - Commemoration: St. Patrick, Bishop & Confessor - March 17th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:26 PM