- AlwaysCatholic.com >> It’s Up! Fox News features Dominican Cloistered Nuns, Seignadou Soaps & the Shroud?
- Bonfire of the Vanities >> Piqua Palm Sunday
- Catholic Hour >> The Mother of All Liturgies: The Sacred Triduum
- Dignare Me Laudare Te, Virgo Sacrata >> St. Bernard on St. Joseph the 'Just Man'
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Choose wisely who you will be this week. . .
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Of Jackasses, Jews, April Fools and Palm Sunday: How totally appropriate!
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> The 60th Anniversary of F.X. Durwell’s classic, THE RESURRECTION: A BIBLICAL STUDY
- IDLE SPECULATIONS >> El Greco: Art, Faith and Reason
- In Caritate Non Ficta >> Happy Palm Sunday!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> Obama: More Hype than Hope
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> For the record: Manner of Receiving Communion
- RORATE CÆLI >> FIUV PP3: the Manner of Receiving Communion
- RORATE CÆLI >> The Lost War of Vatican II
- RORATE CÆLI >> Full Statement of the Cardinal of Vienna Diocesan Leadership Confirms Election Results in Stützenhofen
- SHIRT OF FLAME >> A REVIEW FROM MT. ST. MARY'S, MORAGA, CALIFORNIA
- Streets Of Gold >> Pope's homily on Palm Sunday of the Passion of Our Lord
- The Chant Café >> Finally, an actual vigil Mass
- The Chant Café >> Basic Gregorian Chant (GIA, 1960)
- The Path Less Taken >> Ireland needs a papal visit - to begin healing
- The Spiritual Exercises Blog >> Entering Jerusalem
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Five years of blogging.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Religious Liberty
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS: Palm Sunday – an example so perfect that it has the power to transform us
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Evening Roundup - Palm Sunday - Dominica II Passionis seu in Palmis - Missa 'Domine Ne Longe' - April 1st, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:31 PM