- A Trail of Flowers >> Thoughts and Prayers
- A Priest Life >> Sanctuary Renovation at St Francis de Sales in Benedict, Maryland, nears completion
- CatholicVote.org >> We follow a dead and resurrected Lord. Why should we expect less? (Tom Crowe)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it >> Vatican Diary / The Holy Office puts the American sisters in the corner (by***)
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Liturgical Abuses, or Praying with the Church
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Good Shepherds & Good Sheep
- Godzdogz >> Fourth Sunday of Easter: The Loving-Kindness of God
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Father Gordon MacRae phones Holy Souls Hermitage. I respond with a letter to… Pornchai Moontri (Mathematics and friendship with Jesus)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> The childhood of St. Catherine of Siena
- Mulier Fortis >> Credit Where It's Due...
- Mulier Fortis >> More "Proper" Nuns...
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... >> The Thin Line that is Mother's Day
- Te Deum laudamus! >> On Kindle: Catechism of the Catholic Church; and, Carmelite Classics
- The Chant Café >> News from Melbourne
- The hermeneutic of continuity >> CD 258 Acolytes in the Liturgy
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> WDTPRS 3rd Sunday after Easter (1962MR): Be distinguished by your profession of Christ!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Evening Roundup - Third Sunday after Easter - Dominica III Post Pascha - Missa 'Iubilate Deo' - April 29th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:22 PM