- CatholicVote.org >> Andy Garcia talks about Religious Liberty and his new movie, “For Greater Glory” (Stephen White)
- Creative Minority Report >> When Conservatives "Attack."
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! >> Am I a revelation of God?
- First Thoughts >> The Religious Tend to Oppose the Death Penalty (Matthew Schmitz)
- First Thoughts >> Ethics in the NFL (Mark Misulia)
- First Thoughts >> More Evidence of the Vocations Reversal (Matthew Cantirino)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> What’s Next for Faith and Freedom in Cuba?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH >> The Test of Faith: Dominic's Story
- New Liturgical Movement >> More News from the Oratory-in-Formation in Cincinnati
- New Liturgical Movement >> Rito Ambrosiano Antico and the Seminarians of the ICRSS
- RORATE CÆLI >> Rome-SSPX U.S. District Superior: "The matter is in the hands of the Holy Father and we are waiting for His decision."
- RORATE CÆLI >> Rome-SSPX Benelux District Superior: Abp. Lefebvre "would have accepted a canonical recognition"
- RORATE CÆLI >> Wisdom from the Founders: I - The dangers of excessive fervor and of preferring one's own judgment
- Standing on My Head >> A Medieval Madonna Caught My Eye
- Standing on My Head >> Do Catholics Have a Personal Relationship With Jesus?
- The Anglo-Catholic >> New Pastor Named for U.S. Ordinariate's Principal Church
- The Catholic League >> JON STEWART INSULTS CATHOLICS AGAIN
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Pres. Obama’s problematic proclamation for National Day of Prayer (3 May)
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> Priest, predictably, criticized for telling people not to receive Communion if they are not in the state of grace. Fishwrap exalts.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> SSPX BeNeLux District Superior: Archbp. Lefebvre “would have accepted a canonical recognition”
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? >> SSPX USA District Superior: “double your efforts in the Rosary Crusade”
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria or SS. Alexander & Companions or Finding of the Holy Cross or Our Lord Jesus Christ, Supreme And Eternal Priest - May 3rd, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:19 PM