- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Can the faithful legitimately received Holy Communion kneeling?
- ad altare Dei (Fr. Larry) >> War on the Family: Holy Family, OF & EF, 30 December 2012, C
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> It's not about power (Holy Family homily)
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> A Reader Asks: Why is This Blog Called 'Canterbury Tales'?
- chantblog >> The moon and the Proclamation of Christmas
- Courageous Priest >> You’re Rocking It! An Amazon Best Seller . . .
- Eclectic Orthodoxy (Fr Aidan Kimel) >> “He chooses from out of all the creation this Pure and Immaculate Virgin”
- Edward Feser >> Trabbic on TLS
- First Thoughts >> Yad Vashem Honors Cardinal Who Fought for Jewish Lives (William Doino)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Les Miserables — Yes.
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> (Part 3) Father George David Byers reminisces about his own childhood rape experiences and stardom in kiddie-porn films. The full stories without the details. Just insights and inspiration. Thank you, Jesus!
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The US Army’s jab at the USMC. The answering machine gag answered. Hah!
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> One By One...
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Renting Wombs in India Exploits the Powerless
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Freedom Fries!
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> LITURGICAL ABUSE IS RAMPANT IN 2012! IT HAS NOT GONE THE WAY OF THE CLOWNS AT ALL
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY IS THIS PRIEST AT THE SPLENDID ST. STEPHEN'S CATHEDRAL IN VIENNA THINKING? OH, THAT'S RIGHT, HE WASN'T!
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> Večernji list, Medjugorje, and Pope Benedict XVI - a Co-Worker of Truth
- The Chant Café >> "Do not be afraid to precede the dawn in praise of God, you will not be disappointed."
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Becket List
- The New Theological Movement (Father Ryan Erlenbush) >> What Jesus taught Mary when he was "lost", and then found
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Recorded music during Mass
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Friday penance in the Octave of Christmas revisited
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Evening Roundup - 5th Day in the Octave of Christmas - Comm.: St. Thomas Becket, Bishop & Martyr - December 29th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 6:56 PM