- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> Just A Mom and Her Internet
- Acton Institute PowerBlog >> Video: Sirico on Ayn Rand’s ‘false gospel’ (Michael Severance)
- Catholic In The Ozarks (Shane Schaetzel) >> The Anglican Use Hook
- Creative Minority Report >> Separation of Church and State Has Been Weaponized
- Creative Minority Report >> Notre Dame Announces Gay "Allies" Student Group
- FIRST THINGS: On the Square >> Congressional Gridlock is Good (Russell E. Saltzman)
- First Thoughts >> The Common Law and the Constitution (Anna Williams)
- First Thoughts >> Common Law and Constitutional Law: A Response (William J. Haun)
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles >> Prior to Adult Faith Formation, One Thing Is Necessary (R. Thomas Richard, Ph.D.)
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> R.I.P.: American's demographic "exceptionalism"
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Benedict XVI reflects on God's benevolent plan and living in Advent
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog >> Requiescat in pace: Dave Brubeck, jazz giant and convert to Catholicism from "nothing"
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> "Once in a Civilization Event...."
- New Liturgical Movement >> Gloria.tv Begins Advent Retreat on the O Antiphons
- Streets Of Gold (Olivia) >> My heart is moved with pity for the crowd (Matthew 15:32)
- The Chant Café >> Lumen Christi Missal Propers: Immaculate Conception and Advent 3 & 4
- The Chant Café >> Alma Redemptoris Mater
- The Chant Café >> Gaudete Omnes Indeed
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> On the Service of Charity
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> A stunning Church in Hull, the Hull Revised Version of Exodus and a Hull cat post
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Are we now in the end times?
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Evening Roundup - Feria IV infra Hebdomadam I Adventus - Commemoration: St. Sabbas, Abbot - December 5th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:26 PM