- AlwaysCatholic.com >> Feast of the Holy Innocents (Childermas) via Fisheaters.com
- Ars orandi: the Art and Beauty of Traditional Catholicism (David Werling) >> Midnight Mass at Christ the King Parish (FSSP)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> Making Egg Nog...
- Catholic Church Conservation (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Saudi police storm celebration of Christmas
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> Fourth Day of Christmas: Massacre of the Holy Innocents
- Courageous Priest >> Abortion…The Ultimate Crime…The Gravest Sin.
- First Thoughts >> All I Want for Christmas is . . . a Dad (Katherine Infantine)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> A Season of Mystery by Paula Huston
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> There's no such thing as "safe" abortion!
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> A Missed Opportunity...
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Employees, Not Companies, Ultimate Victims of Obama Cultural Authoritarianism
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Laws Are for Little People
- New Liturgical Movement >> The Usus Antiquior in North Florida
- OSV Daily Take >> Shaw: Abortion battle 40 years after Roe v. Wade
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> I Saw a Stable
- The Catholic League >> TOP RELIGION STORY OF 2012
- The Chant Café >> How much does music add to Les Misérables?
- The Chant Café >> Keeping the Faith
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Media Vatican reporting is a lot like those "Bad Lip Reading" videos
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Rachael is still crying
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Odds and Ends
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> The poisonous cup, the Sign of the Cross and the blessing of wine.
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Innocence of Childhood Restored
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> O Thou, Innocent Lamb of God
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Penances appropriate for a married layperson
Friday, December 28, 2012
Evening Roundup - Holy Innocents, Martyrs - Missa 'Ex Ore Infantium' - Comm.: Day in the Octave of Christmas - December 28th, 2012
Posted by Deo volente at 7:18 PM