- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> 10 Good Things to Remember About the Unborn Even if They are Aborted
- AlwaysCatholic.com >> AlwaysCatholicBlog will be back soon… (Hat Tip!)
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr. Martin Fox) >> To DC for the March for Life
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> How Do We Share Christ & the Catholic Faith with Jewish Friends & Neighbors?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> The Eight Secrets of a Good Mass (Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith)
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> A Band of Brothers No More (Tom Piatak)
- Creative Minority Report >> You're Not Pro-Choice, You're Anti-Human
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> Knowing ain't loving
- First Thoughts >> Modern Combat and Ancient Indignities (Matthew J. Franck)
- First Thoughts >> Edmund Burke on Women at War (Katherine Infantine)
- FSSP - North American District >> Our Lady of Guadalupe Announces Ordination Schedule for 2013
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Well Said: Devotion
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> 8 Things You Need to Know About St. Paul and His Conversion
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Sebelius Wants to Test Anthrax Vaccine on Kids
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Whole Foods CEO Tells Whole Truth About Obamacare “Fascism”
- New Liturgical Movement >> Solemn Pontifical Mass, Sint-Agneskerk, Amsterdam
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> How to Improve the March for Life and it's Vigil Mass
- Postabortion journey, walk with me... (InfiniteGrace) >> Tomorrow is for Grace Anne...
- Pundit & Pundette >> Way to go, courageous, truth-seeking watchdogs of the media.
- Roma locuta est >> Lies, Damned Lies, and Deconstructionism
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL!
- Te Deum laudamus! (Diane M. Korzeniewski, OCDS) >> The Media, the March for Life, and the Opening Mass...
- The Charcoal Fire (Kevin Clarke) >> Video: New Evidences the Gospels were Based on Eyewitness Accounts (Dr. Peter Williams)
- tigerish waters >> Generation Gap
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Hijacking the language of the pro-life movement
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Annual "Ninja" Edition - St. Timothy, Bishop & Martyr - S. Timothei Episcopi et Martyris - Missa 'Statuit Ei Dominus' - January 24th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 6:50 PM