- Accepting Abundance (Stacy Trasancos) >> A Little Sprout
- Becket Fund Blog >> Supreme Court asked to revisit eminent domain abuse
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> My Initial Doubts about the Latin Mass
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> An Albanian Travelogue (Srdja Trifkovic)
- Creative Minority Report >> Dad Hires "Hitmen" To Kill Son, Repeatedly
- FSSP - North American District >> Rorate Caeli Masses in Honor of Our Lady
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Review: Seeking a Friend for the End of the World
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Pornchai Moontri’s speech at his highschool graduation in prison: great story of hope for us all!
- IDLE SPECULATIONS (Terry Prest) >> The Coronation of Pope Paul VI
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> "There are zingers, and then there are Denzingers..."
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Do You Love Christmas?...
- New Liturgical Movement >> Mozarabic Potentialities for Contemporary Church Architecture?
- On This Rock (Father John Hollowell) >> Epiphany is > Christmas?
- Reflections of a Paralytic >> HHS Mandate Information Central
- The Chant Café >> Agnosce, Christiane, Dignitatem Tuam
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Misadventures in Catholic Media
- The Foundry >> Obama Continues to Skin the Cat with More Coal Closures (Nicolas Loris)
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The Holy Face of Christ Recognized in the Sick
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Participating in wedding of sister to a married man
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Faithful Chinese Bishops dies – forgave his enemies
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Evening Roundup - Feria after Epiphany - Die Octava Januarii - Missa 'Ecce Advenit' - January 8th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 7:40 PM