- Archdiocese of Washington (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Walk with the Wise: A meditation on the Feast of Epiphany
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Theology of Waiting: Why We Should Embrace Delayed Gratification
- chantblog >> Epiphany Hymn: "The growing limbs of God the Son"
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> What Went Wrong With the Hobbit and How to Discuss It With Smart Kids
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Autobiography – Chapter 5 – The Living Dead and coming to know the Prince of the Most Profound Peace
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl Olson) >> “You have come and revealed Yourself, O Inaccessible Light.”
- JIMMY AKIN.ORG >> Can Demons Be Saved?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> A Wonderful Romp Through Life or Why I love Chesterton
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> Normalizing Pedophilia
- Rogueclassicism >> Latin Ain’t Dead ~ Pontifical Academy
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Catholic Church and Castro in cahoots to ‘eradicate’ homosexuals? MSNBC pundit’s incoherent rant
- The Chant Café >> Ecce Adveniat
- The Chant Café >> How to Have a Good and Stable Choir
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Drive-Thru Confessions Huge Hit In Local Parish
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Dueling Petitions
- The Foundry >> VIDEO: Interview with Jim DeMint on Family and Work (Part 3)
- tigerish waters >> Sexuality
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Epiphany Blessing: Christus mansionem benedicat
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Will 2013 bring some relief for Chinese Catholics?
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Vegetarian wonders about Friday penance
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Evening Roundup - Saturday of Our Lady Or St. Telesphorus, Pope & Martyr Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - January 5th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 6:56 PM