- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> The Pope's Graphic Condemnation of Abortionists...Way Back in 1588!
- Catholicseeking (Helen Gonsalves) >> New appointments in Vatican communications
- Church of the Masses (Barbara Nicolosi) >> At Sundance….. Sloppily Stoking Mass Murder?
- Coming Home (Gerard M. Nadal) >> Good News: RU-486 Abortions Can Be Reversed
- Courageous Priest >> Vatican Preparing Manual To Help Priests and Laity Celebrate Mass Properly!
- Creative Minority Report >> TV Show "Castle" Has Nice "Ultrasound" Message
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Neri Powell, OP) >> We are not servants of the Law (or the State)!
- First Thoughts >> In China, Tocqueville Lives (Matthew Schmitz)
- First Thoughts >> Creepiest Ad of the Year? (Austin Ruse)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Eight Reasons Not to Use Graphic Abortion Images at the March for Life
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Annunciation
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> Sir Thomas More & Justice Antonin Gregory Scalia at Obama’s Inauguration = But God first
- Holy Souls Hermitage - Fr. George David Byers >> The Judas Crisis — Today and all this Week: extremely important
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Hear the Sound of the War on the Unborn...
- New Liturgical Movement >> Young Adults in New Zealand
- OSV Daily Take >> Shaw: The pope, the Supreme Court and gender identity
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> I THINK I SAW THIS COMING, CLAIRVOYANT THAT I AM!
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Django and Djustice
- The Catholic League >> EVERYONE KNOWS ABORTION KILLS
- The Chant Café >> Benedictine Monks/ Gregorian Chants from Le Barroux
- The Chant Café >> Parish Book of Chant, 2nd Edition: It's Coming!
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Bishop Burbidge disallows EMHC’s from giving blessings during Communion
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Anthony Ozimic fights 3-1 pounding and wins on points
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> 40th Anniversary of State-Sponsored Murder
- Word On Fire Blog >> Culture: Day of Penance for the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Evening Roundup - Sts. Vincent & Anastasius, Martyrs or Votive Mass for Peace (USA) - January 22nd, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 7:32 PM