- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> 28 February Mass of Thanksgiving for Life and Ministry of Pope Benedict XVI in Washington, D.C.
- Catholic Answers >> All Saints in the Family (Michelle Arnold)
- Catholic Answers >> Call No Man "Holy Father"! (Hector Molina)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Video: Pope Benedict’s final General Audience (Catherine Harmon)
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> Pope says he made decision to abdicate with ‘profound serenity’ (Francis X Rocca)
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> Mt 20:17-28 Pray For Another Holy Pope
- First Thoughts >> The Lord Has Guided Him (David Mills)
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Is Jesus God?
- Grace Before Meals (Fr. Leo) >> Faithful Foodie Adventures: One World Cafe
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> Spiritual Support...
- National Review Online (Wesley J. Smith) >> We Already “Put Down” the Disabled!
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Political Asylum
- New Liturgical Movement >> EF Mass at Polish Seminary
- Psallam Domino (Kate Edwards) >> Tenebrae/14 - Psalm 146 (147a): On building up the Church
- Roma locuta est >> Can (Should) the Pope Influence the Election?
- SANCTE PATER (Vincenzo) >> Pope recalls 'joy,' difficulties in final audience
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> THE BURGH, FOR SISTER MARY FIDELIS
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> TRUTH FROM A MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> MASS OF THANKSGIVING AT 12 NOON ON THURSDAY FOR POPE BENEDICT XVI; EXTRAORDINARY FORM HIGH MASS ON SUNDAY AT 2:00 PM
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Goodnight, Papa
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> The Pope bearing the burden of belief
- The Moynihan Letters (Robert Moynihan, PhD) >> Letter #26: Last
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Candlelight vigil beneath Pope Benedict’s window
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> The Twilight of B16
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Evening Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Ne Derelinquas Me' - Comm.: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows, Conf. - February 27th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 6:53 PM