- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Marriage is not about equality
- Ask Sister Mary Martha >> Martyrs
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Islam & Being Ecumenically Correct: How's It's Driven One Ex-Muslim to Leave the Catholic Church
- Catholic Conclave (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Pope is thinking of closing the Vatican Bank
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Pope Francis won’t be moving to the papal apartments (Catherine Harmon)
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Meet Fr. Roderick Vönhogen, the "podcasting priest" (John Paul Shimek)
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (by***) >> Vatican Diary / The strange case of the "half-cardinal"
- Chronicles: A Magazine of American Culture >> The Cowboys and Wyatt Earp (Thomas Fleming)
- Courageous Priest >> Bishops And Priests Who Fail To Preach On Hell Will Probably End Up There!
- Creative Minority Report >> Abp. Cordileone & Gay Marriage--A Tutorial
- Creative Minority Report >> Justice Kennedy: Gay Marriage. For the Children
- FSSP - North American District >> Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Denver Celebrates Dedication of New Church
- Godzdogz (The English Dominican Studentate) >> Tuesday of Holy Week: Betrayed and abandonned by his closest friends (Gustave Ineza OP)
- Mulier Fortis (Mac McLernon) >> He Died For Me...
- National Review Online (Mark Steyn) >> Married by the Judge
- New Liturgical Movement >> U.K. Ordinariate Chrism Mass
- New Liturgical Movement >> Learn to Read Chant Online
- Roma locuta est >> Recovering the Real St. Francis
- Sic Semper Tyrannis (Knight of the Immaculata) >> "The road to hell is paved with the skulls of bishops”
- Te igitur >> Cantus Passionis - PDF for Download
- The Chant Café >> English Propers: Easter Sunday, Second Sunday of Easter
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> Weather almost reaches "Rather Tiring" level
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> A child's question: "Can the priest tell the Pope your sins?"
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> In the Stone House
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> A new blog by faithful Catholic women: Catholic Women Rising
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> TRADS ON FIRE! Young men getting the job done and implementing a TLM in a parish.
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New experiments show that the Shroud dates to 1st century AD
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Evening Roundup - Tuesday of Holy Week - Feria Tertia Hebdomadæ Sanctæ - Missa 'Nos Autem' - March 26th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 7:24 PM