- Aggie Catholics >> Fr. Barron on Gay Marriage and Moral Disagreements
- Ask Sister Mary Martha >> One Less Thing to Worry About
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Can Humans See Bodiless Angels? Answer from St Thomas Aquinas
- Catholic Conclave (Christopher Gillibrand) >> Pontificate of Pope Francis to be consecrated to Our Lady of Fatima
- CatholicHerald.co.uk >> knew I was going to have trouble with two popes; when we pray for the ‘Holy Father’, it’s still Benedict I think of. Fathers don’t resign: they just get old (William Oddie)
- Creative Minority Report >> A Heartbreaking Tale Of Staggering Indifference
- Creative Minority Report >> Pope Pius X on "Insane Dreamers, Rebels, and Miscreants."
- Creative Minority Report >> Gun Banning Bishop's Incompetency
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> John 3:31-36 Above All Things
- Dymphna's Road >> random thoughts
- Eclectic Orthodoxy (Fr Aidan Kimel) >> St Athanasius: The Surd of Sin and the Expulsion from Paradise
- First Thoughts >> Singing the Psalms through Adversity–in Turkish! (David T. Koyzis)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Notes on Mark: Jesus Heals the Gerasene Demoniac
- HOLY SOULS HERMITAGE (Fr. George David Byers) >> But lateral thinking can be so very helpful. This is me, of course.
- In the Light of the Law (Dr. Edward Peters) >> No, the Church does not regard ‘same-sex marriage’ and divorce as simply variations on the distressing theme of marriage woes
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Mike Voris/ Melinda Selmys Battle: Sister against Brother
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Penney's Gay Ad Campaign Backfires on CEO - Literally! He's Fired!
- New Liturgical Movement >> Sunday Masses in Ratisbon
- Pundit & Pundette >> Fr. Emil Kapaun receives posthumous Medal of Honor
- RORATE CÆLI >> Encouraging! A sign of more to come?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> SOME MORE COOL EASTER VIGIL PHOTOS
- The Catholic League >> TAXING THE BOY SCOUTS IN CALIFORNIA
- The Chant Café >> The Night Is as Clear as the Day
- Transalpine Redemptorists at home >> Easter Vigil
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: Palm Sunday – substitution of Passion with a slideshow narrated by children
- What Does The Prayer Really Say? (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap supports the US bishops… once in a while
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Evening Roundup - St. Leo the Great, Pope, Confessor & Doctor - Missa 'Si Diligis Me' - April 11th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 6:53 PM