- Acton Institute PowerBlog >> The Dawning of the Age of Neo-Progressivism (Anthony Bradley)
- Aggie Catholics >> Why do Catholics Pray To Saints?
- Ask Sister Mary Martha >> Get to Work, You Masses
- Catholic Education Resource Center >> The Joy of Repentance (Fr. Dwight Longenecker)
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Woot!
- Creative Minority Report >> I've Had It With Emoticons
- Creative Minority Report >> Lesson In Vatican Denial?
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Mother Teresa and Her Address to Harvard
- First Thoughts >> The Perils of Taking Sides (David T. Koyzis)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Protecting the Bride
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Pope's Letter to G20
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> QUAERITUR: New bishop against Traditional Latin Mass, persecutes priests.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Omnium Gatherum
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: The Letter
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Is NFP "contraception lite"?
- New Liturgical Movement >> Remastered Mozart: Requiem - Solemn Pontifical Requiem Mass in Memory of J.F. Kennedy (Jeffrey Tucker)
- New Liturgical Movement >> Monk-a-Thon with Regina Magazine! (Jennifer Donelson)
- RORATE CÆLI >> Introducing Fisher More College: A Truly Traditional Catholic Education
- SHIRT OF FLAME (Heather King) >> PEACE IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE'S WORDS MUST HAVE BEEN MUSIC TO RUSSIAN PRESIDENT'S EARS--SO SAYS CBS NEWS--IS THIS SOME KIND OF SNARKY BIAS IN REPORTING? I REPORT; YOU DECIDE!
- The Deacon's Bench (Deacon Greg Kandra) >> “Almighty eternal God, hear the cries of the people of Syria…”
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Traditional Catholic Men and Women # 6
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> O Mother of God, obtain mercy for us
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> I want sinners to come to Me
- Word On Fire Blog >> News: Join the Church in prayer and fasting for Syria
Friday, September 6, 2013
Evening Roundup - Feria Sexta infra Hebdomadam XV post Octavam Pentecostes Or Sacred Heart of Jesus - September 6th, 2013
Posted by Deo volente at 8:02 PM