- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> OCTOBER IS THE MONTH OF SEASONAL CHANGE; WILL THINGS CHANGE IN ROME ???
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> The truth assisted suicide supporters won’t face
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Stephen White) >> Has America lost its Roman influence?
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> "Probably (Canada's) most ignored serious criminal" is a 67 year old grandmother.
- Catholic Stand (Kevin Symonds) >> Cardinal Ottaviani on the Third Secret of Fatima
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. D. Vincent Twomey, SVD) >> A report from Ratzinger's Schülerkreistreffen, Castel Gandolfo 2015
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Gregory the Great
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Pius X, Pope and Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> A Man with One Watch Knows What Time It Is; a Man with Two Watches Is Never Quite Sure – A Meditation on Following Only One Shepherd
- Crisis Magazine (Mitchell Kalpakgian) >> Henry David Thoreau’s Walden
- Crisis Magazine (Edward Peters) >> Pope Francis on Reconciliation for Abortion
- Crisis Magazine (Anthony Esolen) >> Owing Our Souls to the New Company Store
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the Day: Gregory the Great!
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Nicholas Schneider, O.P.) >> The Great Ones
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Reconciliation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> How Spirit got there
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> OBITUARY: Spirit of Vatican II – RIP – 53 years of age
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> How a Painting of St Gregory the Great Shows Us the Supernatural End of Education
- One Mad Mom >> No, the Pope Did Not Say Sin No Longer Exists!
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> When Conscience Trumps Faith and God
- The Curt Jester (Jeff Miller) >> Laughing at media coverage
- The Imaginative Conservative (Stephen Masty) >> Russian Intrigue: Déjà vu All Over Again
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Pope St. Pius X September 3rd
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 15th Sunday after Pentecost (Extraordinary Form)
- Watts Up With That? (Guest Blogger) >> An Open Letter To Amazon about the NC Desert Wind project
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Morning Roundup - St. Pius X, Pope & Confessor Or Jesus Christ, Supreme And Eternal High Priest - September 3rd, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 9:45 AM