- A Priest Life (Fr. Kevin Cusick) >> Fr. George W. Rutler on the forgotten Chrsitian refugees of the Middle East: "Europe, our own administration refusing to acknowledge that their Christian faith is the essential fact in the calculus of their suffering."
- Aleteia (Team Aleteia) >> Welcoming the Little Child: Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel - Reflection for the Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B)
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Celebrating Mass Beneath Che’s Portrait: The Pope’s Latest Revolution - "It is important for Cubans to feel the closeness of a pastor like Francis," says wife of killed dissident Oswaldo Paya
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Pope Francis’s First Words in Cuba - "I will pray for this beloved nation, that it may travel the paths of justice, peace, liberty and reconciliation"
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> The Shepherd Has Landed - Pope Francis arrives in Cuba, speaking with hope for continued reconciliation
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Whoever wants to be first must be last of all and servant of all.' Sunday Reflections, 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Humble Pope, Humble Savior
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Logan to offer Sunday TLM at Silver Spring
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 25th Ordinary Sunday: Do you have unfinished business?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS 17th Sunday after Pentecost – shun diabolical contamination!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> SSPX not in schism
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> California Pursues Euthanasia in Stealth Move
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Value of Praying the Office - A Beautiful Meditation by Bl. Card. Schuster
- stjoeofoblog >> September 20 ~ Commentaries for the Twenty-Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Year B
- stjoeofoblog >> My Notes on Psalm 54:3-9
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on Mark 9:30-37
- stjoeofoblog >> Father MacEvilly’s Commentary on James 3:16-4:3
- stjoeofoblog >> St Augustine’s Notes on Psalm 54
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles >> Mitus Iudex and a Centrifugal Church
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • 17th Sunday after Pentecost (Extraordinary Form)
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "The World Needs Reconciliation" – En Cuba, Un Instrumento De Paz
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Sunday Mass Edition - 17th Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or Twenty-fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - September 20th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 5:39 PM