- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> THE AUDACITY OF THE GERMAN BISHOPS: HAVING DESTROYED THE FAITH IN GERMANY THEY NOW PROPOSE TO SAVE THE CHURCH UNIVERSAL
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis: Jesus Christ Reigns Through Love, Not “Weapons of Fear”
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Christ the King of our world; and of me (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> BC nuns in need. Recent flood washed out bridge to monastery.
- Catholic Stand (Charlie Johnson) >> Refugees: “A Shameful Wound of Our Time”?
- Catholic Stand (Paul Senz) >> The Luminous Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
- Catholic Stand (Felix Whelan) >> “No Thanks, Jesus!” The Impoverishment of Spiritual Minimalism
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Christ the King deserves our praise, obedience, and adoration
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Cæcilia, Virgin and Martyr
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Solemnity Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Is Christ Really Your King? A Homily for the Feast of Christ the King
- Edward Feser >> Papal fallibility
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> DUSTING DOWN THE ARCHIVES: What the pope is for
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ordinariate Use: can any priest say it?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Solemnity of Christ the King
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Bill Donohue's "Charity" is Mostly Himself
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> Homily: Is Christ just the king of Heaven?
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Wheel of Wisdom
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> For Christ the King
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> Wisdom is “Gender Neutral”
- The Imaginative Conservative (Dwight Longenecker) >> Darkness Visible: Why Horror Films Are Good for the Soul
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Bard of Avon & the Church of Rome
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Cecilia Nov. 22
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> You Can Become A Good Tree – A Sermon From The Curé d’Ars
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Cecilia
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Mary Always Present in the Church
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> For you, too, I have a destiny and a hope
Sunday, November 22, 2015
Afternoon Roundup - 24th & Last Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or The Solemnity Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe (OF) - November 22nd, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 12:51 PM