- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> TRADITION IS THE LIVING FAITH OF THE DEAD, TRADITIONALISM IS THE DEAD FAITH OF THE LIVING.
- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> POMPOSITY OF POSTURING PRIDEFUL ACADEMICS PRICKED BY WOMAN PRAISING HER PARENTS
- Aleteia (Elizabeth Scalia) >> Seeking Reassurance, Finding Peace in the Crucifix
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> Jesus calls you. What will you answer? (Sunday homily)
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> "I am a Catholic and a disciple of the God who hath a horror of lies."
- Catholic Stand (Stephanie H. To) >> Christian Relationships and the Communion of Saints
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Widows and Scribes, Substance and Style
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Muslims will change the face of Europe
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Paradox of Poverty – A Homily for the 32nd Sunday of the Year
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Saint of the Day: Elizabeth of the Trinity
- Domine, da mihi hanc aquam! (Fr. Philip Powell, OP) >> Our faith is not an investment. . .
- Dymphna's Road >> Sometimes sitting in the pew is consent to the abomination going on
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> "PIETY/PIETAS/GODLINESS"
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Father told penitent to go to a different priest
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 32nd Ordinary Sunday: As lightly burdened foot soldiers…
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> The New Catholic Hermeneutical Method
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis: Stealing of Vatican Documents 'Deplorable'
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> homily: she gave her whole livelihood
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> Forgotten warrior for the faith (Requiescat in pace!)
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> The 2015 Newman Lecture in Melbourne: - Newman's Conversion of Conscience and the Resolution of the Crisis of Modernity
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Dear 999,999 moms.com,
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE POPE SPEAKS....VERY CLEARY AND UNAMBIGUOUSLY ON A CIVIL CRIMINAL ISSUE AND OTHER MORAL QUESTIONS
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. C. John McCloskey) >> A Historical View
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Papal Rock: A New Milestone in Enculturation
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Liturgical Happenings at Notre Dame
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> I have not lost sight of my plan for you
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Afternoon Roundup - 5th Resumed Sunday after Epiphany (EF) Or Thirty-second Sunday in Ordinary Time (OF) - November 8th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 12:26 PM