- Aleteia (Marge Fenelon) >> “Why Should I Be Angry at God?”
- Aleteia (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> My “Engagement Rings” From God
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Two million expected at Uganda Martyrs Shrine for Pope’s visit
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Kenya declares national holiday to mark papal visit
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Twelve more Christian migrants thrown overboard.
- Catholic Stand (Cullen Herout) >> America’s Incoherent Attitude Toward Suicide
- Catholic Stand (Tammy Ruiz Ziegler, RN, CPLC) >> Infant Burials: What Can You Do to Help the Lesser of These?
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Thomas M. Doran) >> Why we’d all be Catholic if we really thought about it
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint John of the Cross, Confessor
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Whence Comes the Special Resistance to Christ? A Meditation on a Teaching from Joseph Sobran
- Crisis Magazine (James Kalb) >> More Thoughts About Immigration—and Some Suggestions
- Crisis Magazine (John Horvat II) >> The “Strong Money” of Good King Saint Louis
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> A Tribute to Mother Teresa Of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Anthony VanBerkum, O.P.) >> Quia pius es
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Sam Gregg on the rise of young, fearless, dynamically orthodox Catholicism… in FRANCE!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> No Greater Love than This: To Lay Down One's Life for One's Friends
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Timely: "The Mass-Clock and the Spy: The Catholicization of World War II"
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Security Concerns in Kenya on Eve of Pope's Africa Trip
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Intorducing USUARIUM, A Massive New Database of Liturgical Books
- One Mad Mom >> Reality Neutral Fordham
- The Catholic Thing (James V. Schall, S.J.) >> On the Christian Mission
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> Advent Cleaning To Have A Clean Heart Full Of Grace To Welcome Jesus
- Voice of the Family (Maria Madise) >> How did heterodox prelates try to change doctrine at synod?
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Saint John of the Cross
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Though It Be Night
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> The table defiled by them must be cleansed
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Morning Roundup - St. John of the Cross, Confessor & Doctor - Commem.: St. Chrysogonus, Martyr - November 24th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 9:52 AM