- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> WHAT WILL AMERICA BE LIKE WHEN IT IS ALONE, WITH EUROPE TOTALLY ISLAMIC???
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Some things I absolutely love about Pope Francis
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'My kingdom is not from this world.' Sunday Reflections. Christ the King, Year B
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Surfing the Gifts with the King
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Canon of Scripture: What criteria did the early Christians use to determine it?
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Tunink to offer Missa Cantata at Silver Spring
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ordinariate Use (4)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> A Place for the Damaged
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> It’s “Stir Up Sunday”! What are your plans?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – Christ the King (2002MR): The world will be consumed in fire
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Paris, the dying flowers of Christendom past, and light for the dark ages ahead
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> Why liberal secular Muslims can never tell you what ISIS really wants and why liberal Christians will never understand this
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Archbishop Gänswein Praises Cardinal Sarah for His Prophetic Witness
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Are We Witnessing the Start of a New Crusade?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Marge Fenelon) >> The New Year is Upon Us. Viva Cristo Rey!
- stjoeofoblog >> November 22 ~ Commentaries for the Solemnity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on John 18:33-38
- stjoeofoblog >> St Cyril of Alexandria’s Homiletic Commentary on John 18:33-37
- stjoeofoblog >> My Notes on John 18:33-37
- stjoeofoblog >> St Augustine’s Notes on Psalm 93
- stjoeofoblog >> Father Boylan’s Introduction to Psalm 93
- stjoeofoblog >> St Jerome’s Notes on Daniel 7:13-14
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> Confession – Because We Need It
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Sunday Mass Edition - 24th & Last Sunday after Pentecost (EF) Or The Solemnity Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe (OF) - November 22nd, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 5:37 PM