- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> HERE ARE SOME FACTS YOUR FAMILY SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU BECOME SERIOUSLY ILL !!!
- Aleteia >> Pope Francis: Pray for United States, Great Britain and South American Storm Victims
- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> FULL TEXT: Pope Francis’ Final Catechesis for 2015
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Carol Glatz) >> Learn from baby Jesus, Pope says
- Catholic Stand (Mike Eisenbath) >> Detachment: Camels Can Pass Through Needles
- Daily Meditations with Fr. Alfonse >> 1 Jn 2:12-17 Doing, Listening, and Understanding
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> New Year's Resolutions for Catholics
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Three Christmastide Traditional Masses to be offered by Fr. Carr
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Why should we use black vestments for All Souls Day or funerals?
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Animal Rights Isn't Natural
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Fr. Ewe Michael Lang on how gesture, art, music, and architecture make present the sacred in the liturgy
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Large Fall in Numbers of Faithful Attending Angelus, Regina Coeli
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> New Recording of a Medieval Votive Mass of the Sacrament
- Pamela Geller (Atlas Shrugged) >> Houston: Man charged with setting Christmas Day mosque fire was DEVOUT MUSLIM regular attendee
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Francis: "True Freedom is not personal autonomy, but serving Baby Jesus"
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> USELESS CHANGES THAT DENIGRATED CATHOLIC REVERENCE AND WHEN DOES POPULAR PIETY RUN A MUCK?
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Hypocrites and Heretics: Welcome to the Catholic Church!
- The hermeneutic of continuity (Fr. Tim Finigan) >> A good day to arrive at St Thomas's hospital
- The Imaginative Conservative (Jane Clark Scharl) >> The Myth of “The Man in the High Castle”
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Which Mass Goes With Which Season?
- Watts Up With That? (David Middleton) >> Greenland retained 99.7% of its ice mass in 20th Century!!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Evening Roundup - Sixth Day in the Octave of Christmas - Missa 'Puer Natus Est' - December 30th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 5:47 PM