- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Then he went down with them and came to Nazareth, and was obedient to them.' Sunday Reflections. The Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> The Christmas Octave
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Home vs. Alone
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Fr. Longenecker: Angels, Shepherds and Sheer Joy
- Family In Feast and Feria (Jennifer Gregory Miller) >> Merry Christmas! For Some Enjoyable Reading…
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> HEART WATCH! DAY 10: His Hermeneuticalness’ Health UPDATE
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 3rd Joyful Mystery: The Nativity
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – Holy Family Sunday: It is good to pray that God might be appeased
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Why, you ask, is celebrating Christmas an act of defiance?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> My First Nomination for the 2015 Darwin Awards
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> The Holy Family: the first "domestic church"
- Pursued by Truth (Sr. Theresa Aletheia Noble, FSP) >> 5 Tips: Evangelize Loved Ones This Christmas Season
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU ASK OR ASK IT ANYWAY AND AN ACT OF GOD MIGHT ACCOMPLISH IT
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Anglican Priest Smears the Virgin Mary
- stjoeofoblog >> Father de Piconio on Col 3:8-21
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on Matt 2:13-15, 19-23
- The Chant Café (Kathleen Pluth) >> Silent Night from the Vatican Basilica
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In the Arms of Our Love
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Michael Matt) >> Do We Still Stand with the Men of Good Will?
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Drink to the Love of Saint John!
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Be for me another John
Saturday, December 26, 2015
Sunday Mass Edition - Sunday in the Octave of Christmas (EF) Or The Holy Family of Jesus, Mary and Joseph (OF) - December 27th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 4:30 PM