- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> 10 Key Points in Pope’s ‘State of the World’ Address to Diplomats
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> SCREAMing at the speed of angels: “DIALOGUE”
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> Waiting for the Culture to Turn
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Mass-que. Unmasking the spirituality of the Mass.
- Catholic Stand (Matthew James Christoff) >> Saint Joseph and His Call to Men
- Creative Minority Report (Rebecca Taylor) >> Discuss: Iron Man or Captain America
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Pope Francis to Seminarians and Novices
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> ... and NOTTINGHAM!
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: A Song Sweetly Sung
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Is the Mercy of Pope Francis Filling Confessionals with Penitents?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Carrie Gress) >> The Key to a Pro-Life Renewal: It’s All About Who You Know
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Extracts from Pope's New Book, 'The Name of God Is Mercy'
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> The Cappa Magna in the Light of Nature, Rationality, and Mystery
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> The Drunk Octopus Effect: Perception, Bias, and Prudent Writing
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> For your faithful, Lord, life is changed not ended
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Priests Living in Fear of their Bishops
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Radicati EDITORIAL: An Indulgence is not a Truce
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> The Spirit of the Convent Bade us Pause
- The Papist (Mike Z) >> Looking for some Catholic Memes?
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Jonathan Byrd) >> The Diabolist – G.K. Chesterton
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Ludwig Passini: “Canons in the Church of St. Peter”
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Saint Aelred, Abbot of Rievaulx
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "Now We Hear Rachel, Weeping For Her Children" – In "State of the World," Pope Sounds Old Testament "Cry" For Refugees
Monday, January 11, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria after Epiphany - Missa 'In Excelso Throno' Or St. Hyginus, Pope & Martyr - January 11th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:07 PM