- Aleteia (Elizabeth Scalia) >> Nothing Grows in “No”: Pope Francis on the Idolatry of Ideas
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> “I have a dream” amidst church burnings and dragging deaths
- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> 8 Tips on How to Pray Every Day
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> How Rod Dreher Escaped the Dark Wood
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> US abortion numbers fall, says report
- Creative Minority Report (Rebecca Taylor) >> My Speech at Walk for Life Northwest 2016
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Mother Teresa on Kinds of Poverty
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Divine Praises … sung
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> The Deprofessionalization of Medicine
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> When Christ's Church Becomes a Social Hall
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> The Balance Scale: Nineteen to One
- Pursued by Truth (Guest Contributor) >> Sr. Helena Burns Reviews: The Revenant
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> OUR LADY AND THE WINE OF CANA Sermon for the Second Sunday after Epiphany
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Martin Luther King, Natural Law Theorist
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> What is the Real Division In Anglicanism?
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Pope Pius XII and Animals
- The Path Less Taken (Mary O'Regan) >> Good confessors are like thorough doctors. They press until it hurts and they find the wound that needs treating
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Oh the Humanity!
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Holier than thou...
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> The Pope Who Had … A Child?
Monday, January 18, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria II infra Hebdomadam II post Epiphaniam Or St. Prisca, Virgin & Martyr - January 18th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:58 PM