- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> REFORMING SCOTUS IS THE KEY TO ENSURING AMERICA’S FUTURE
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Update: Martin Luther: “We are at fault in not slaying the Jews.” The Holy See: “Let’s celebrate his life!” J’accuse!
- Catholic Answers (James L. Papandrea) >> Apostolic Succession Is Assurance of Truth
- Catholic Answers (Trent Horn) >> What it means for the Bible to be inspired
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Pope Francis and the Evangelicals
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Carr to offer Traditional Mass on Saturday morning
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Sedevacantism ...
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fr. Murray: degrees of unbelief in God and in his revelation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: What is the “Ave Maria” on Roman Curia calendars?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> St. Maximilian Kolbe Relic Tour Begins in U.S.
- New Liturgical Movement (David Clayton) >> Paschal Candles
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> “Why Don't You Put the Circumcision Back on the Calendar?”
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Liturgy Guy: Why Families Need Traditional Parishes
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> The Great Commission: It’s for ALL of Us
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Did Pope Francis Threaten the Authors of the 13 Cardinals Letter?
- RORATE CÆLI (Augustinus) >> A fixed, "unified" Easter? Not so fast! Part I: Why a unified Easter will not be implemented in the foreseeable future.
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> Twelve Reasons Why Progressive Christianity Will Die Out
- Standing on My Head (Fr. Dwight Longenecker) >> The Mystery of Marriage
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Another Catholic Terrorist Attack
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Can You Hear The Purple In This Kyrie?
Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria or SS. Marius, Martha, Audifax & Abachum, MM or St. Canute, King of Denmark & Mart. - January 19th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:15 PM