- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> When a WAKE turns into a KETTLE, run for your life!
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Que sera, Sarah! Side-by-side translations of Cardinal Sarah's 2015 letter on the Liturgy: Silent Action of The Heart.
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung, J.D., Ph.D.) >> Mercy Uber Alles? St. Irenaeus Says “Heresy”
- Catholic Stand (Cynthia Millen) >> You Lied to Us, Gloria Steinem
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Nick Olszyk) >> Three Reasons I Enjoyed "Risen"
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday of the Second Week of Lent
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Music is Unique to the Human Person – As Seen in a Commercial
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> A Bluffer's Guide to Pauline Pseudonymy (1)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> A Requiem and Gilbeyness
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Archd. Philadelphia: Catholic High School might wrestle girl in tourney
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 18 – Saturday of the 2nd Week of Lent: The Backbone
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Saturday in the second week of Lent
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> How is Your Latin OF Doing?
- One Mad Mom >> The Unseemly Garment Crew Strikes Again
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Day 18 of Basic Training in Holiness – Peace
- RORATE CÆLI (Sacerdos Romanus) >> The Condemnation of Action Française and the Birth of Vatican II
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Karl Barth v. Keith Mathison on the Early Church & Sola Scriptura
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Bear and the Noonday Devil
- The Catholic Thing (Fr. Gerald E. Murray) >> Papal Clarifications about Marriage
- The Imaginative Conservative (Joseph Pearce) >> The Violent Wisdom of Flannery O’Connor
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> In Psearch of Psyche: Let's Get Moving!
- Traditional Catholic Priest (Fr. Peter Carota) >> St. Gabriel Of Our Lady Of Sorrows Feb 27
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Saturday Roundup - Feria of Lent - Missa 'Lex Domini' - Commemor.: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows, Confessor - February 27th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:11 AM