- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> “Repent or Perish”: Reflecting on the Sunday Gospel
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'Let it alone for one more year . . .' Sunday Reflections, 3rd Sunday of Lent, Year C
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Archbishop Carlson: Girl Scouts' cookies have bitter after taste.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Divine Name and the Mystery of God
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Voters’ Guide!
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Logan to offer Sunday Missa Cantata at Silver Spring
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS – 3rd Sunday of Lent (2002MR): the Lenten march
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “This is the child that God wants to give to France.”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> 27 Feb: St. Gabriel of Our Lady of Sorrows – Patron of Handgunners, seminarians, novices
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Third Sunday of Lent
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Who's Got Your Medical Power of Attorney?
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> The Abbey of Regina Laudis in Bethlehem, USA
- stjoeofoblog >> Commentaries for the Third Sunday of Lent, Year C
- stjoeofoblog >> St Cyril of Alexandria’s Homiletic Commentary on Luke 13:6-9
- stjoeofoblog >> Cornelius a Lapide’s Commentary on Luke 13:1-9
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on Luke 13:1-9
- stjoeofoblog >> My Notes on Luke 13:1-9
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> A Heart Expanded
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam (Boniface) >> Scalia and Megiddo
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Third Sunday of Lent (EF & OF) - Dominica III in Quadragesima - February 28th, 2015
Posted by Deo volente at 4:29 PM