- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis: “Be Confident That Good Conquers Evil”
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Cardinal sins and me: “You’re so vain!”
- Catholic Answers (Ken Hensley) >> How the Early Church Drove Me Toward Catholicism, Part II
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Junno Arocho Esteves) >> Open your doors to migrants, Pope urges international community
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Pope Benedict: Yearning for mercy is a sign of longing for God’s love
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Stepping in it. Holy Thursday Foot Washing.
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> White-Hot Furnace
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> St. Joseph’s Day Morning of Recollection to be conducted Saturday at St. Thomas Apostle
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Conscientious Objection
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New interview with Benedict XVI in Avvenire
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> VERY COOL: St. Michael the Archangel flies again!
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: A Host was dropped, the minister did nothing, and neither did I!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Cardinal Kasper Suggests Exhortation Could Be Published Saturday
- New Liturgical Movement (Jennifer Donelson) >> Ave Maria University - Latin and Greek Summer Immersion Program
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Holy Week Schedule - Holy Innocents, New York City
- OnePeterFive (Suzan Sammons) >> Revisiting The Baltimore Catechism: A Neglected Style of Learning
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Additional Considerations on Foot Washing
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Pope Benedict Breaks His Silence On “Deep Crisis”
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> To Face the World
- The Lepanto Institute Blog (Michael Hichborn) >> CRS: Introducing Sheep to Wolves
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Sean McDermott's “Virgo Dei Genitrix”
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria of Passion Week (Wednesday in Passion Week) - Missa 'Liberator Meus' - March 16th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:00 PM