- Aggie Catholics (Marcel) >> 3 Obstacles to Discernment and How To Overcome Them
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> This is for the birds! Let the Spring cleaning wars begin!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> 02 The Father Byers Kryptos: Pálimpsest! Pálimpsest! Whát does it meán? Treásure map! Treásure map! Whát can be seén?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Francis Phillips) >> Gender reassignment surgery: the questions that still need answers
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Russell Shaw) >> The Post-Scalia Court and the Culture War
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Worldview Trajectory Reversal
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Well That Didn't Take Long. Planned Parenthood Hearings Compared to Witch Trials
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> If ABC Wants a Real Catholic Sitcom, Watch "That Darn Domestic Church."
- First Things (Douglas Farrow) >> Canadian Culture of Death: An Open Letter
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Things were different then
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> NYC Days 1-2: Wine, Women and Song
- Grammar Girl: Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing (Mignon Fogarty) >> Who Is Your Celebrity Grammar Match?
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: Poppies
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> “Our Fidelity to the See of Peter” : The Ukrainian Hierarchy Celebrates the Divine Liturgy in Rome
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Augustine Thompson, O.P.) >> Dominican Chants for Holy Week
- OnePeterFive (Daniel Blackman) >> Exclusive Interview: Bishop Athanasius Schneider on Evangelization, Zika, Freemasonry, the Orthodox & More!
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Mass in Italy
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Why Are We So Divided Today?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> WHEN LITURGY SHAMING IS NOT ONLY APPROPRIATE BUT AN OBLIGATION UNDER THE LAW OF CHARITY! BUT MY REAL QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE ARCHBISHOP OF LOS ANGELES AND BISHOPS IN GENERAL WHO ALLOW THIS KIND OF LITURGICAL ABUSE TO CONTINUE AND ENABLE IT BY LOOKING THE OTHER WAY--SOUNDS WAY, WAY TOO FAMILIAR TO ME! IT'S ALL CUT FROM THE SAME SAD CLOTH!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The World Wonders
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Desperate Measures and a Bear's Test of Trust
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Evening Roundup - Feria Quinta infra Hebdomadam III in Quadragesima Or Jesus Christ the High Priest - March 3rd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:05 PM