- ABYSSUS ABYSSUM INVOCAT / DEEP CALLS TO DEEP (Bishop Emeritus Rene Gracida) >> SAFE AT LAST
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Simon Caldwell) >> Assisted suicides in Switzerland more than double in the last five years
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Edward Condon) >> Why the National Review letter won’t persuade Trump’s Catholic supporters to reject him
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Catholic News Service) >> Report shows American Catholic schools not doing enough for Latino Catholics
- Edward Feser >> Conjuring teleology
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: CDW doc says don’t charge for concerts in church. German bishops charge.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Deacon wore the priest’s stole
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Fishwrap hypes Küng (still alive, still banned from teaching)
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: In the Artist's Studio
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Doing Lent with the Grandkids: The Pretzel Prayer
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> I Wish This Were a "Modest Proposal" but They're Serious! Dr. Mengele, Call Your Office.
- MyBrokenFiat: A Journey Towards the Divine Will (Gina) >> Closing Blog Poll
- New Liturgical Movement (Peter Kwasniewski) >> Excellent Article on Sacred Music by Aurelio Porfiri
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Solemn Mass for the Feast of St Gregory the Great in St Peter’s
- OnePeterFive (Fr RP) >> Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned: Part I
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Jefferson Bible Catholicism Awakens In Our Times!
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Satan’s On Our Couch
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THOSE DAGNABIT 70'S KEEP ON COMING BACK LIKE ACID REFLUX OR BETTER YET, LIKE JASON IN FRIDAY THE 13TH AND JOHN ALLEN PROVES IT!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Death and Heaven's Newspaper
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Revisiting the Hallway
- The Papist (Blade Trahan) >> Jesus Did What?!
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> How Deeply Does a Dhimmi Bow?
Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Evening Roundup - Wednesday of the Fourth Week in Lent - Commemor.: St. Frances of Rome, Widow - March 9th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:53 PM