- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Decorating our refurbished confessional: Ideas, please!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Staff Reporter) >> Murdered Missionaries of Charity ‘gave their blood for the Church’, says Pope Francis
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Blessed Relief. A morning with the Ordinariate.
- Catholic Stand (Stephanie H. To) >> How To Get Over Your Fear of Confession
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Have you considered just…
- Chiesa.expressonline.it (Sandro Magister) >> No To Woman As Priest. But At Least Let Her Give the Homily
- Clutching My Rosary >> Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Thomas of Aquin, Doctor of the Church
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Is There a Way Back to Undeniable Reality and Universally Binding Norms?
- Crisis Magazine (Tom Jay) >> When Identity Politics Replaces Stories with Mirrors
- Crisis Magazine (John Paul Meenan) >> The Totalitarian Imposition of Assisted Suicide in Canada
- Dominicana Journal (Br. Ignatius Weiss, O.P.) >> Mothers and Martyrs
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Diaconia in the Tradition of the Roman Church (3)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Fr Montgomery Wright
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 27 – Monday of the 4th Week of Lent: Hands, feet, side
- JimmyAkin.Com >> The Scandal of “Preachy Prayers”
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Monday in the fourth week of Lent
- MondayVatican (Andrea Gagliarducci) >> Pope Francis: Who Are the Church’s Enemies?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Month-Mind for Justice Scalia in Alexandria, VA, March 12
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> More Photos of Archbishop Shevchuk’s Divine Liturgy in Rome
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Day 27 of Basic Training in Holiness – Chastity
- RORATE CÆLI (Kenneth J. Wolfe) >> A cathedral gets a sanctuary back
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> How to Destroy a Marriage…
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT WE DID TO CATHEDRALS AND CHURCHES IN THE 1970'S! IT WAS TRULY DEMONIC AND JUST THINK WHAT THESE WRECKOVATIONS DID TO THE LAITY AT THE TIME--IT IS NO WONDER THAT SO MANY CATHOLICS LEFT THE CHURCH OR BECAME PROTESTANT OR BECAME NONES--THIS IS A SYMBOL FOR WHAT NOT TO DO TO KEEP CATHOLICS COMING TO CHURCH AND MASS!
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> The Choice of the Soul
- The TOF Spot (Michael Flynn) >> Notes from the Untergang
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Parish Lenten Programs • 15 Suggestions
Monday, March 7, 2016
Morning Roundup - Feria of Lent (Monday of the Fourth Week of Lent) - Commemoration: St. Thomas Aquinas, Confess. & Doct. - March 7th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 9:53 AM