- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> Jacques Fresch: Rake, Robber, Cop Killer and Possible Saint
- Aleteia (Vatican Radio) >> Pope Francis Condemns “Diabolical” Attack on Missionaries of Charity in Yemen
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Spy vs Spy: Show your face, you coward!
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Confession without Confession? Sure!
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Holy Communion: Tongue Talk
- Catholic Stand (Pete Socks) >> The Book That Changed My Life
- Catholic World Report - Blog (CNA) >> The Church and sex abuse: The past 15 years
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday of the Third Week of Lent
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Our God Sits High, Yet Looks Low
- Dymphna's Road >> A Daughter of Charity
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Diaconia in the Tradition of the Roman Church (2)
- Fr Ray Blake's Blog >> Fr Serafino Lanzetta: Spiritual Combat
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> LENTCAzT 25 – Saturday of the 3rd Week of Lent: Carefully we must tread in life and be wary
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Saturday in the third week of Lent
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Demolition: How Did it Happen?
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Philip Kosloski) >> God is Infinitely More
- Powerful Than Satan
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis Condemns 'Diabolic' Attack on Missionaries of Charity in Yemen
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> The Story of Susanna in the Liturgy of Lent
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Why We Are Losing Men and Vocations
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Day 25 of Basic Training in Holiness – Modesty
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Event: Solemn High Mass on Passion Sunday - Brooklyn, NYC
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Just sayin'
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> THE CYCLICAL NATURE OF THE CHURCH AND WORLD TODAY: WHERE'S IT ALL LEADING?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> PHIL LAWLER MAKES A GOOD POINT AND THE DOUBLE STANDARD OF MEDIA JUDGMENT AND UGLINESS DIRECTED ONLY AT ORTHODOX PRELATES! IT WAS ALSO USED AGAINST HIS HOLINESS, POPE BENEDICT XVI PRECISELY BECAUSE HE WAS ORTHODOX AND CLEAR IN HIS ORTHODOXY!
- The Catholic Thing (Anthony Esolen) >> There and Back Again
- Whispers in the Loggia (Rocco Palmo) >> "He Waits. Always."
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Saturday Roundup - Saturday of the Third Week of Lent - Missa 'Verba Mea Auribus' Or Immaculate Heart of Mary - March 5th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:30 AM