- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> 03 The Father Byers Kryptos: Rules for the Treasure Map
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'So he set off and went to his father.' Sunday Reflections, 4th Sunday of Lent Year C
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Msgr. Smith to offer Sunday TLM at Silver Spring
- Dymphna's Road >> Rest in peace, oh holy women of God
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WDTPRS Laetare – 4th Sunday of Lent (2002MR): “with prompt devotion and eager faith”
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Month’s Mind” TLM Requiem (Missa Cantata) for Justice Antonin Scalia. (Saturday 12 March at 12 Noon at St. Rita’ s in Alexandria, VA)
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> WINNIPEG: Children learn Latin and excel in other areas
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Fourth Sunday of Lent
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> The Labouré Society: Building the Church One Vocation at a Time; Truth and Courage; and More!
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Photopost Request: Laetare Sunday 2016
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> A Roman Pilgrim at the Station Churches 2016 (Part 4)
- Sacred Ground And Sticky Floors (Jami Amerine) >> Dear woman in a black Lexus at the Houston airport at 10 am Friday, (HA!)
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Trump: Psychopath, or Just Trapped in Trump?
- stjoeofoblog >> Commentaries for the Fourth Sunday of Lent, Year C
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea on Luke 15:1-32
- stjoeofoblog >> St Cyril of Alexandria’s Homiletic Commentaries on Luke 15:1-32 (The Prodigal Son)
- stjoeofoblog >> Father Leopold Fonck on Luke 15:1-3, 11-32 (the Parable of the Prodigal Son)
- Views From the Choir Loft (Guest Author) >> “To Sing With The Angels” • A History Of The Twin Cities Catholic Chorale
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Laetare: The Eucharistic Joy of the Church
- Vultus Christi (Dom Mark Daniel Kirby) >> Laetare, Jerusalem!
Saturday, March 5, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Fourth Sunday of Lent (Laetare Sunday; EF & OF) - Dominica IV in Quadragesima - March 6th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:48 PM