- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> HEY! Donkey day has arrived! WooHoo! Every donkey has his hour!
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> ‘When we journey without the Cross . . . we are not disciples of the Lord.’ Sunday Reflections, Palm Sunday 2016, Year C
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Three gifts offered by Jesus on His way to the Cross
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Christ’s Passion Focus
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> S Joseph, and Joseph, and Potiphar, and two or three others.
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Three more bishops
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> SCOTUS Nominee endorsed by Planned Parenthood
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Card. Kasper musings on the forthcoming Apostolic Exhortation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> “Dear Traditionalists,…” Wherein Fr. Z repeats a rant.
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Preparing for Holy Week: Humility
- Insight Scoop | The Ignatius Press Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> Human Liberty and “The Obsolete Man”
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Palm Sunday
- New Liturgical Movement (Ben Yanke) >> Holy Week Photopost Request
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> First Tenebrae Since Vatican II at St Anthony of Padua in Jersey City
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> HOLY WEEK BEGINS WITH PALM SUNDAY AT THE VATICAN!
- stjoeofoblog >> The Passion and Death of Jesus Part 1 (Palm Sunday of the Lord’s Passion Year C)
- stjoeofoblog >> Videos ~ The Passion and Death of Jesus: Comments on the Passion Sunday Readings
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Our Souls Before Him
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Palm Sunday (EF & OF) - Dominica II Passionis seu in Palmis - March 20th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 4:39 PM