- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Meanwhile: demons & Amoris laetitia (Must Read...)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Pope Francis and Holy Communion
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'My sheep hear my voice.' Sunday Reflections, 4th Sunday of Easter, Year C
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> 'Hate speech' strikes Russia Ohio!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Sanders meets Pope Francis to discuss morality and economics
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Pope: decision to return with refugees was ‘inspiration of Holy Spirit’
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> You mightn't call me AL (Amoris Lætitia): love & meh-ridge edition. A succinct archive.
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Catholic News Agency) >> Pope Francis: "Amoris Laetitia" opens up "many" new possibilities for divorced, remarried Catholics
- Catholic World Report - Blog >> Apocalypse How? (Readings of the 4th Sunday of Easter)
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Czarnota to offer TLM Sunday at Silver Spring
- Dymphna's Road >> Credo
- Dymphna's Road >> Let the light shine
- Friar Musings >> Not yet….
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Of Bernie Sanders, His Holiness the Pope, and Psychiatry
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Pope Francis seems to approve Card. Schönborn’s explanation of #AmorisLaetitia
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Matins readings for the Third Sunday after Easter
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Want Irony? Read Shakespeare
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> THE GRID OF GRACE IS DOWN! HOW DO WE GET IT UP AGAIN?
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Why Does Jesus Tell Mary Magdalene Not to Touch Him?
- SOUTHERN ORDERS (Fr. Allan J. McDonald) >> POPE FRANCIS ANSWERS QUESTION TODAY ON THE HOLY COMMUNION CONNUNDRUM!
- stjoeofoblog >> Commentaries for the Fourth Sunday of Easter, Year C
- stjoeofoblog >> Cornelius a Lapide’s Commentary On John 10:27-30
- stjoeofoblog >> Aquinas’ Catena Aurea On John 10:22-30
- stjoeofoblog >> St Cyril Of Alexandria’s Commentary On John 10:18-39
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> In Your Interior Mansion
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Look at My face and at the wound in My side
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Third Sunday after Easter (EF) or Fourth Sunday of Easter (OF; Good Shepherd) - April 17th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:00 PM