- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Flores for the Immaculate Conception (Saint Francis nature boy edition)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Scraps falling from the Master’s table (Forgiving my own darkness? edition)
- Catholic Answers (Trent Horn) >> Which Translation of the Bible is the Best?
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Fr Matthew Pittam) >> Parishes across Britain are reviving May processions in honour of Mary
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Deca-dance: media muddling.
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Hiroshima and Nagasaki Miracles
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Naked Evolution Doesn't Explain Human Exceptionalism
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Why Does Jesus Curse the Fig Tree?
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> "Birds of a Feather Flock Together": Victor and Jorge
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Joseph Pronechen) >> It's Official: Major Apparitions of Mary Are Approved
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Frech) >> ‘Me Before You’ Reveals a Selfish Bias Against Disabled People
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Latin Vespers for the Dedication of a Church
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Duncan Stroik Wins the Arthur Ross Award for Classical Architecture
- OnePeterFive (William Bloomfield) >> Four Marian Chants Every Catholic Should Know
- OnePeterFive (Matthew Karmel) >> A Crisis of Meaning: Sacred Scripture & the Rise of Modernism (Pt. II)
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Cardinal Caffarra: Pope Cannot Change Doctrine in a Footnote
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Vatican Liturgy Chief Urges All Priests to Celebrate Mass Ad Orientem
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Event: St. Walburge's Summer Retreat Day
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Exclusive Op-Ed - Pio Pace on latest Roman Comments on the Bizarre Dual Papacy
Friday, May 27, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Bede the Venerable, Confessor & Doctor - Commem.: St. John I, Pope & Martyr - May 27th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:55 PM