- Canterbury Tales (Dr. Taylor Marshall) >> Do you have fire in your soul?
- Catholic Answers (Karl Keating) >> The Tight Purse Strings of Catholics
- Charlotte was Both (Amy Welborn) >> Prayer of St. Francis? No.
- Creative Minority Report (Matthew Archbold) >> Notre Dame Honors Biden and Boehner's Civility. Heh.
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Rosary: Our Weapon Against the Approaching Evils
- Friar Musings >> Pentecost
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Going to another diocese of First Communion and Confirmation
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Of Prophets, Priest Holes, Persecution and You
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Do we violate obligations to territorial parish by attending Mass elsewhere?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ASK FATHER: Obligations and Daily Mass
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> New Oratory of St. Philip Neri to form
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: The Joyous Festival
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Assisted Suicide MDs Would Never be Convicted of Fraud
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> "The West is Crumbling...." Enlist in the Battle for Souls!
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Frech) >> In My Wildest Imagination, It Never Looked Like This
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rebecca Hamilton) >> 12 Ideas For Pro-Family Legislation
- On This Rock (Fr. John Hollowell) >> On the Catholic Option to Not Vote
- Orbis Catholicus Travel Blog (John Sonnen) >> Speech on Physician Assisted Dying
- Shameless Popery (Joe Heschmeyer) >> Did Jesus Have a Human Soul?
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> The Church as The Onion
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> You are Mad, You Are Not Like Us
- The Daily Signal (Ryan T. Anderson) >> Harvard Law Professor Says Treat Conservative Christians Like Nazis
Monday, May 9, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Gregory Nazianzen, Bishop, Confessor & Doctor of the Church - Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae' - May 9th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:06 PM