- Aleteia (Carrie Gress, Ph.D) >> Downton Abbey Creator Turns to Trollope with “Dr. Thorne”
- Aleteia (John Burger) >> Muslim Workers Sue Wisconsin Company Over Religious Freedom
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung, J.D., Ph.D.) >> Credo Scientific Dogma Part II: Powerism
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saint Augustine, Bishop, Apostle of England
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> The Evangelical Quality of Joy, As Seen in an Animated Short Film
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> The Necessary Practice of Interior Silence
- Dymphna's Road >> Cesspool?
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> CORPUS CHRISTI ... various afterthoughts
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Some ‘Amoris laetitia’ news
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Rome – Day 3-4: Anniversary and guts
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Survey on Deaconettes! Please help.
- Honey for the Soul (Sister Margaret Joseph) >> Litany of the Sacred Heart
- New Liturgical Movement (Joel Morehouse) >> Rila Monastery in Bulgaria
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> A Look Ahead to May 29th on Papal Artifacts: The Birth of G. K. Chesterton
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> May 29, 1724: The Election of Pope Benedict XIII
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> May 29th on Papal Artifacts The Ordination of Giovanni Montini, the Future Pope Paul VI in 1920
- The Catholic Thing (Robert Royal) >> The Dictatorship of Horror
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> The Gospel or the World?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Alan Pell Crawford) >> Was Cornwallis a Coward?
- The Imaginative Conservative (Sean Fitzpatrick) >> Spielberg’s “Jaws”: A Cautionary Tale of Evil for Our Times
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> A Catholic Man’s Daily Devotional – Eighth Week of Ordinary Time – Saturday – Mark 11:27-33
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Planning a Corpus Christi Procession
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> Pope Benedict XVI: A Life Enclosed and Hidden
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> In the School of the Host
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Morning Roundup - St. Augustine of Canterbury, Bishop & Confessor - Missa 'Sacerdotes Tui' - May 28th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 10:08 AM