- Aleteia (Danielle Center) >> Thank You Father, I Didn’t See That Sin Coming
- Aleteia (Silas S. Henderson) >> The Gift of Pentecost: Bound Together by the Holy Spirit
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> Dignum memoria: deaconesses. A brief archive of online commentary and authoritative resources.
- Catholic Stand (Guy McClung, J.D., Ph.D.) >> Credo Scientific Dogma Part I
- Catholic Stand (Dom Cingoranelli) >> ALIGNING CATHOLIC EDUCATION WITH THE MAGISTERIUM
- Clutching My Rosary >> Saturday, the Vigil of Pentecost
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> Time Can Be Tricky, As Seen in a Humorous Commercial
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Pentecost Time
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Burning ugly vestments!
- History.com - This Day in History >> May 14, 1804: Lewis and Clark depart
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Fr. James V. Schall, SJ) >> Islam and French Politics: A Reflection
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Fr. John Navone, SJ) >> Life in the Spirit
- Homiletic & Pastoral Review - Articles (Debi Hoppe) >> Mystical and Motherly
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> Choosing Gender Ignores Truth of Human Person, Anne de Gaulle and More!
- Papal Artifacts (Mary Sitek) >> May 14, 1572: The “Gregorian Calendar” Pope
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Paris-Chartres Pilgrimage begins
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Before There Were Pope Videos...
- The Catholic Thing (Matthew Hanley) >> Islam: Reform & Other Options
- The New Emangelization - Catholic Men’s Evangelization >> A Catholic Man’s Daily Devotional – Seventh Week of Easter – Saturday – John 21:20-25
- The Remnant Newpaper - Articles (Michael Matt) >> The Pilgrimag to Chartres Begins: 'Come Holy Ghost'
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> Musical Resources • Pentecost Sunday
- Views From the Choir Loft (Veronica Brandt) >> Veni Creator Chant Plus Polyphony by Couturier
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Morning Roundup - Vigil Mass of Pentecost - Sabbato in Vigilia Pentecostes - Missa 'Cum Sanctificatus' - May 14th, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 9:57 AM