- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Online Exclusive: What John Paul II Intended to Say the Day He Was Shot
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> This Catholic Priest’s Invisibility Cloak: Moving up from inside the ceiling to *The Cupboard Under The Stairs*, so as “to be hidden with Christ in God”
- Bangor to Bobbio (Fr. Seán Coyle) >> 'You are witnesses of these things.' Sunday Reflections, The Ascension of the Lord, Year C
- Catholic Answers (Patrick Madrid) >> Three Steps to Keeping Your Kids Catholic
- Cosmos + Sun (Fr. Mark White) >> Ten-Point List of Easter-Season Instructions
- DCLatinMass.Com (rockcreekcatholic) >> Fr. Langevin to offer Dominican Rite Missa Cantata on Sunday at Silver Spring
- Dymphna's Road >> St. Katherine Drexel, pray for us.
- Friar Musings >> What to do?
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> The Swiss Guard and the “Combat Rosary”
- Human Exceptionalism (National Review Online; Wesley J. Smith) >> Erasing the Truth About Planned Parenthood
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Sunday after the Ascension
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Random Thoughts & Questions on the State of the Faith and the World
- Meeting Christ in the Liturgy >> Solemnity of Ascension Homily Hints
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Tito Edwards) >> Catholic Commencement Scandals, Can You Name These Basilicas and More!
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Forte: Pope Did Not Want to Speak “Plainly” Of Communion for Remarried
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> As Kasper Continues to Counsel the Pope, What is the Cost?
- Regina Magazine Blog (Harry Stevens) >> In the Shadow of America’s Most Unchurched State Capital
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Swiss Guard and the “Combat Rosary”
- Roman Catholic Man (Fr. Richard Heilman) >> Presidential Election Thoughts from a Catholic Priest
- Views From the Choir Loft (Jeff Ostrowski) >> A Special “Gaudeamus” For 31 May
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Sunday Mass Edition - Sunday after the Ascension (EF) Or Solemnity of the Ascension of the Lord (OF) - May 8th, 2016
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Deo volente at 4:26 PM