- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Exorcising infused intelligence with the frustration of suppressed wisdom. Torture and interrogation revisited.
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> The Merciful Most Holy Trinity
- Bonfire of the Vanities (Fr Martin Fox) >> God's Pet or God's Spouse (Holy Trinity homily)
- Catholic Stand (Todd Nolan) >> Serving the World through Our Children
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Carl E. Olson) >> The Trinity: A Mystery for Eternity
- Clutching My Rosary >> Feast of the Holy Trinity
- Community in Mission (Msgr. Charles Pope) >> One and One and One Are One – A Homily for Trinity Sunday
- Fr. Hunwicke's Mutual Enrichment (Fr. John Hunwicke) >> Ordination Season
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> The Times They Are A-Changin': Methodists Vote to Withdraw from Abortion Group They Helped Establish!
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Nothing gets the Vatican Press Office stirred up more than the Fatima message.
- Musings of a Pertinacious Papist >> A Krehbiel classic: the Bible and the Catholic apologist
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> Pentecost Photopost 2016 - Part 1
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> On Fatima Story, Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI Breaks Silence
- RORATE CÆLI (Adfero) >> Events: Three traditional Latin Solemn High Masses in NYC this Thursday!
- St. Corbinian's Bear >> Bless Me Father, For I Have Blogged
- The Catholic Thing (Rev. Jerry J. Pokorsky) >> The Spirit Reveals Who We Are
- The Curt Jester (Jeffrey Miller) >> Bad Analogy Sunday ("...Although I find Frank Sheed’s explanation providing the most light as laid out in Theology and Sanity and Theology for Beginners...") (Roger, that!)
- The Imaginative Conservative (Jane Clark Scharl) >> Finding Happiness in Our Cell Phones?
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Sunday Roundup - Trinity Sunday (EF) Or The Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity (OF) - May 22nd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 12:29 PM