- Aleteia (Vatican Radio) >> Vatican Announces Details of Pope Francis’ Upcoming Visit to Armenia
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Pope Jackass (some instructive humor)
- Arise! Let Us Be Going! (Fr. George David Byers) >> Screeching screaming extreme sport ripping the scales off the tail of the dragon makin’ them tires SING!
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Cindy Wooden) >> Vatican marks Laudato Si’ anniversary with new website
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Madeleine Teahan) >> BMA votes to maintain its opposition to assisted suicide
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Bishop Robert Barron) >> Thomas Aquinas and the Art of Making a Public Argument
- Communio (Paul Zalonski) >> Saint Aloysius Gonzaga
- Da Mihi Animas (Padre Steve) >> Finding Strength in our Surrender
- Friar Musings >> Journey: taken up
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Valencia’s Card. Cañizares persecuted for defending nature, common sense against “gender theory”, homosexualist agenda
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Worth a Thousand Words: The Gardeners
- LES FEMMES - THE TRUTH (Mary Ann Kreitzer) >> Earth to Pope Francis: "Woe to Those Who Call Good Evil and Evil Good."
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Kathy Schiffer) >> So Many Books, So Little Time! My Personal “Index of Forbidden Books”
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Jimmy Akin) >> Pope Francis on Invalid Marriages: 11 Things to Know and Share'
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Rick Becker) >> Grafted In: Of Priests, Vines, and Moving On
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Thomas L. McDonald) >> Was A Famous Catholic Poet Jack the Ripper?
- New Liturgical Movement (Gregory DiPippo) >> FSSP Ordinations in Auxerre Cathedral
- tigerish waters (Rita) >> Reasons why....
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Colloquium 2016 • Day 1
- Vultus Christi (A Benedictine Monk of Perpetual Adoration) >> The Joy of Innocence
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Aloysius Gonzaga, Confessor - S. Aloisii Gonzagae Confessoris - Missa 'Minuisti' - June 21st, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 5:49 PM