- Aleteia (Diane Montagna) >> Pope Francis: What I Do Each Night, Before Bed
- Catholic Answers (Jimmy Akin) >> Pope Francis on Invalid Marriages
- CatholicHerald.co.uk (Associated Press) >> Funeral held at Catholic Church for boy killed by alligator in Florida
- Catholic Sacristan (Isten Joe) >> 50% of Pope Francis' teaching is...
- Catholic World Report - Blog (Fr. Mark A. Pilon) >> Bishop Lynch should be forced to resign his Office
- Friar Musings >> Journey: rejection
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Yet another group of US women religious is being called to Rome for a chat.
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> ACTION ITEM! Coordinated prayer for Pope Francis against diabolical attack
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> Just Too Cool: Bishop Etienne on Wyoming Carmelites
- Fr. Z's Blog (Fr. John Zuhlsdorf) >> BOOK RECOMMENDATION:
- Happy Catholic* (Julie D.) >> Speak Lord. Your Servant Is Listening.
- Lectio Divina Notes (Kate Edwards) >> Vigil of the feast of St John the Baptist, Class II
- National Catholic Register Bloggers (Edward Pentin) >> Pope Francis: Benedict XVI's Life of Prayer is 'Theology on One's Knees'
- New Liturgical Movement (Fr. Thomas Kocik) >> Bishop Athanasius Schneider to Pontificate in Rhode Island, June 28–29
- New Liturgical Movement (Joel Morehouse) >> CMAA Colloquium Day 1
- OnePeterFive (OnePeterFive) >> “Who Told You That Your Worth is Less than what God Tells You it is?”
- OnePeterFive (Steve Skojec) >> Pope John Paul II: “A Pope Emeritus is Impossible”
- OnePeterFive (Maike Hickson) >> Saint Maximilian Kolbe and His Militia Immaculatae
- RORATE CÆLI (New Catholic) >> Crisis in the Church: "The Mass, Prayer, the Rosary — nothing else can avail"
- The Cloistered Heart (Nancy Shuman) >> Revisiting the Liturgy of the Hours
- The Federalist (Joy Pullman) >> Blake Lively Loves Babies So Much She Wants A House Full
- Views From the Choir Loft (Fr. David Friel) >> Colloquium 2016 • Day 2
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Evening Roundup - St. Paulinus of Nola, Bishop & Confessor - Missa 'Sacerdótes tui' - June 22nd, 2016
Posted by Deo volente at 6:03 PM